Love

Josh's pov 

she wasn't in my next lesson. I was going to have my way with her under the table but to my disappointment, she wasn't in. I felt so lonely without her. I felt broken without my little mate giving me orders. I missed her. Oh did I tell you my name ? Oh well I'll tell you again, I'm Josh Collins junior. I'm eighteen. I live with my two friends, Lucky and Sam. Oh and don't forget I'm a werewolf.  

As soon as I found out she wasn't there, I automatically got out of my seat and got out. I could sense her. I walked to the library first to check but she wasn't there. Where could she possibly be ? I could smell her though. That mouthwatering scent was warming my heart. The afternoon wind blew through my black curly hair; making it fell across my face. I roamed about outside for a bit and decided to check in the cafe. Luckily, she was sitting on one of the chairs, her beautiful face so relaxed. Her dark brown hair was scattered across  her beautiful face.  

I sat next to her calmly.  

"Who called you here ?"

Judy's Pov

I'd been lying on the couch for twenty minutes and he came. That dog again! He won't stop stalking me. I sat up.  

"Who called you here?" I asked him. He smiled and touched my cheek softly. I found myself leaning closer to him. His scent was like a drug to me. The weird feeling I get when ever I saw him was stronger.  

"Whats wrong?" he asked;stroking my cheek calmly.  

"Nothing." 

"But you don't look ok, you didn't come to class."

"Why are you so bothered all of a sudden?" I asked. He didn't speak. He just continued

stroking my cheek.  

"I love...., oh God I'm sorry, he cut himself off quickly. I looked at him.  

What the.... Did he just said he love me ? Awe.  

"You love who?" 

"Oh I meant I love seeing you in class, he sheepishly replied. I nodded.  

"Look umm there's nothing going on between me and Lauren ok?" 

"Oh that's interesting, you go about kissing random girls I guess. Anyway I'm not really that bothered about your love life". 

"I know sweetie, I care about you though." 

"Nice one there."  

"Do you feel something for me?" 

"No, I probably won't".  

"So are you ok to go out tonight, We're doing a little party at Lucky's".  

"I'm not feeling well and I don't want to get in a mess anyway, " I replied. He sniffed my hair again. Gosh.  

What was up with the sniffing ? He wasn't as cocky and was more caring now.  

<<<<<home time>>>>>>> 

"Do you need help home?" he asked. We were outside. Beyonce was busy kissing Lucky and Samatha and Sam were chatting. Lauren rushed over as soon as Josh opened his mouth. It's her again. She was wearing a mini skirt with a white tight T shirt; revealing her  unattractive belly. Bitch ! 

"Hey!" she chirped; wrapping her arms around josh's waist. I wanted to rip those dirty hands of hers off of him. He wasnt doing anything so I just wanted to go home and rest.  

I took my phone so I could call my dad. He picked it. Thank goodness.  

"Sweetie?" dad asked. My dad was the best thing I had in life. He understands and did everything for me. Though he sometimes makes me angry, he also make me happy. He makes me laugh when I'm sad.