Prologue

We've been at the edge of the forest watching as my brother takes the throne of the Rogue's King place. Also known as my fathers place before him because my father knew he would deserve it considering he is very ruthless already but has a soft spot for family even if he doesn't show it.

We train for the battle that is to come with Alpha King soon because his way has been a blood bath of our kind since he took over at the age of 17 with out a Luna Queen. I train everyday with my brother to stay as my title Alpha in my rogue pack but also the Beta of Rogue's too along with my darling sister Savannah who loves to see the sight of blood when a family member is hurt.

I keep my eyes pealed when I'm out in the forest alone and to top it off I am also a guard to my brother since I'm one of the top fighter's. When my brother repeats after my father he is created the new King of rogues and we all bow to him as he stands up.

He spots me and says "dear sister please come to my side." I nod and do what I am told and he carves the symbol as the rogue pack on my wrist although it hurts it doesn't hurt quite as much considering we are not effected by silver or wolfs bane because of our father has injected it into us before we were born. I smile at my brother and turn to my sister and put my wrist out so when she gets the symbol she can put it on mine. That is exactly what happens. My brother has us repeat words:

"I will honor my fellow rogues and help the king as best as I can."

We repeat

"I will keep everything in order to win the war against the Alpha King."

We repeat

"I will help others in need and keep this a free zone."

We repeat

"I will never disobey my king and that is my vow."

We repeat and then we are done.

There was cheers sent around the camp and now we all have been blessed by the moon goddess.

My boyfriend is in the crowd and when I'm excused I run to him and kiss him with much passion. His mate rejected him when she found out he was a rogue and wanted nothing to do with him and I feel the love in the kiss that he gives back but I know it's not for me it's for his mate.

I pull back and smile. "You miss her don't you?"
He nods sadly "I'm sorry it just doesn't feel right if it's not her."
"Babe I know but the only way to get over her is by meeting someone else."
"I know but I can't get her off my mind lately." I nod
"I will go with you in a couple days to see her and if she rejects you again I won't hesitate in hurting her."
"Thank you Beta Alice."
"Honey it's okay I knew this was coming I'm not an idiot." With that I walk away back to my family.
"Congrats big brother." I walk up to him and ruffle his hair as I do to my little brother Alex as well.
"I might meet my mate today!" He says so happily.
I roll my eyes and help out with my mother who was fussing about how everything looked.

"Elysia please can you help there is a storm coming." My mother yells to my big brother who groans
"Yes mother be right there." He helps me put things together before the rain hits us hard. We are in the middle of Colorado and headed to the castle that lies within the mountain.

The Next Day:

I wake up seeing my mom sound asleep when I hear growling. "What the hell is going on?!" I shout coming out of my tent seeing my brother in wolf form crouching in front of frightened girl who looked beaten up to the point where she had scars on her back.
"Brother do not hurt her or I will not be happy with you!" I stated and my brother stood down.
"Sweety are you okay? And why are you out of your pack?"

Her voice broke my heart "they beat me and...and made me their slave even the Alpha especially since he found out I'm his mate." She was crying by this time. I went over to her and softly patted her back.

"What are you doing in Rogue territory?" My brother asked harshly. I glared at him.

"Eli if you do not shut up I will not speak to you in a year."

She answered anyways "I wanted to join the rogues to learn to fight and help you guys out."

"What's your name?"

"Isabella." She tells me with a small smile.

"My name is Alice or most just call me Ali or beta of the rogues well one of them anyways." I say returning the smile.

I turned to Eli who seemed annoyed. "Alpha Eli may she join our pack she is really good I can tell."

"Yes she may join but she's your responsibility sister."

I nod and turn to Bella (Isabella) "so you will stay by me till you can be left alone without getting in trouble got it"

"I got it Beta Alice." I smiled and walk back to the tent to get her settled in the bed next to mine on the right where as my mother's and father's was on the left of my bed.

"This place is huge." I hear her say aloud and laugh.

"Did you expect it to be small?" I arch one of my eye brows.

"No...well yes but no at the same time." She's so adorable.

"Once we help you out with training you'll be changed into a bad ass even if she doesn't have a heart." I chuckle seeing her face reddened like a tomato.