Chapter 2

He made me sit in his lap not letting me get up even though Savannah was glaring at me for being able to touch my mate with Eli's permission.

I struggle even more trying to get out of his touch and reach. "Stop moving or I'll take you right here in this room with your family watching." The king whispers in my ear which makes me want to get further away from him.

I move again till I got out of his lap. I breath heavily when I stand besides my sister and try to hold her hand but she doesn't look at me and moves everytime I touch her. "I would like to go home now Eli." I say in the mindlink.

"You are not going anywhere besides with the Alpha king because you are part of the treaty my lovely sister."

"Mate my sister here has found..." I was slapped quiet by Eli glaring at me to keep my mouth shut. I just smile sweet ly and continue. "Her mate. Your beta."

"Shut up Alicever. You just became a traitor!" My brother yells in my face.

"You want me to be with the king, I want Savannah to be with hers even if it means I can never see our family again at least she'll be happy!" I yell back at him.

"You ungrateful little bitch! Have we taught you nothing!"

"You taught me that family comes first and that is what I am doing. You want me to be part of this treaty make Savannah apart of it too." I say calm as death's winter.

I hear a growl coming from my mate now that our conversation is almost done. "You slapped my mate!" He charges at my brother but before he's even there I switch places with my brother and get tackled with a scratch running down my face.

"Alice! Are you alright!?" Savannah yells as she is held back by our guards.

"I'm fine sis. Let her go or I'll make you guys pay!" I ordered in a voice I never heard before. They bowed their heads and stepped away from my sister.

She came running towards me. She held my hand and the mark healed quicker. "My beautiful mate! I'm so sorry!" He pulls me into a hug and I feel safe than I ever have.

"It's okay" I say pulling away from him when my sister grabbed my arm. "Go to your mate Savannah." I encourage her. She ran to the beta, her mate. I looked to my brother who looked pissed off.

"You two are banned from being on rogue territory!" He screams at us, as he walks towards me and grabs my wrists and scratched the symbol on my wrist and it became a crown after it healed. He glared at me and did the same with Savannah.

"We will see you again brother." I say watching his back move towards the door. "You might have won the battle if you kept us by your side. Tell Alex we'll see him on the battle field." And either the doors were slammed shut. Savannah ran over to me and started crying on my should.

I took her wrist and saw that it wasn't a crown but the symbol retraced with a wolf in the center. I healed her and put my wrist on hers. It stung until her wrist was just a wolf.

"You deserve to be happy, Savannah. I will protect that as much as I can. That is a promise."

"Same goes with you, Alice. You need to be happy not depressed like you were back at the camp."

I smiled at her mate as he approached us. "You take care of my sister or I'll have your head." He gulped but lead Savannah away. The only two people besides the guards were me and my mate.

"You are so incredible and honest." He laughs and then kisses me but for longer till we couldn't breath.

"I take that as a compliment." I wink at him and go out the door to explore.