Lucy's dream

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me 😊😜
✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️
I'm surrounded by beautiful flowers. The sky looks so breathtaking. Every time I turn my head in every direction all I can see is paradise. Then there was something flying towards me from the sky.
"What is that?....i-it has wings!" It was white and it was making a rainbow trail.
It stopped in front of me and neighed. It was a unicorn. I guess it was telling me to climb on its back so I did. Then it started flapping its wings. The next thing I know was that I was in the sky, riding a unicorn. My hair flowing through the wind. Rainbow coming out from the unicorn's butt.
"Luce" the unicorn said. Huh, I guess its a male.
"Yeah?"
"Luce." he said but he said it in a louder and deeper voice.
"What?I can hear you, you know"
"Luce!!"
✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨
"Huh? What? What?" I realized that it was just a dream.

"Luce. Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know how to stop Nashi from crying" Natsu said while Nashi was wailing in his arms.

"Oh......" I was kinda getting mad at him since he ruined my beautiful dream but I had to do my priority as a mother. "Okay sweetheart. Hand her over to me." I said while holding my arms out and sitting up on the bed. I checked if her diaper was fully wet, it wasn't. I guess she was hungry. Nashi was just newborn so I had to feed her milk from my breasts. "Uhm...uh Natsu?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you please step out of the room for a minute? I have to uhm...feed Nashi with milk from my breasts."

"Why do I have to? It's not something I haven't seen before" I blushed so hard at his remark.

"F-fine then!" I lifted up my shirt, just above my breasts and let Nashi—drink milk from it. It kinda hurt since I was just new to this.

"I wonder what it tastes like...." Natsu murmured while watching intently and placing his arms on the bed while kneeling down.

"N-Natsu! Don't say that!"

"Shhh...Luce, I think she's falling asleep..." Natsu was right, Nashi's eyelids were starting to close.

"Okay, why don't you sing a lullaby for her sweetie?"

"Okay." *starts sing twinkle twinkle little star*
What Natsu was singing was just a common lullaby sung to babies, but he sang it with emotion and love from the bottom of his heart. He is a very great father.

Was this a dream too? Well....if you connect it with the real manga/show. It's a dream about the future. The dream of millions and millions of NaLu fans. Just like you and me.-⭐️