Fighting For Our Lives

Chresanto's P.O.V

You know how when you love someone you'll do anything for them? Well that's how I feel about my son and wife.

I was sitting at my desk in my house and just reading the newspaper when Jacob ran in. I stood up.

"Jacob whats wrong?" I said.

"There's an attack come quickly!" He said running out the door. I followed him.

Daisy's P.O.V

I was at my house with little Anthony on my hip and Merlia was here also.

We were planning Anthony's fifth birthday party and everything was so close to being done but I also felt like I had a ton of stuff to do!

"What do you think? Blue or black streamers?" I asked Merlia while looking at the backyard where the party was going to be held.

"Uh. Blue." Merlia said hold her baby bump.

I heard a howl signaling that it wasn't safe to be outside.

Yeah, we have to take pack precautions now that we have the Red Sun Pack threatening us.

I looked at Merlia and she quickly yelled to Leo who was playing with his toy cars and he scurried towards us and ran into the house ahead of us.

Once we were inside I made sure all the doors were locked.

I mind linked Chres to check on him

"What's going on?"

Almost immediately I got a reply.

"Attack. Nothing we can't handle" Chres said.

Merlia and I were sitting in silence until a howl rang through to signal everything was good.

"Finally!" Merlia said getting up from the sofa.

Then Chres and Jacob came walking into the house.

Chres kissed my cheek. "Hey, how did it go?" I asked.

"Good. We got them off the territory." Chres chuckled.

"Daisy? We're leaving. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Merlia said walking over to me and hugging me.

"Leo!" Jacob yelled upstairs and Leo and Anthony came running down the stairs.

I walked to the door with Jacob and Merlia. Jacob gave me a worried look. "Check that gash over Chres' eye. See you later sissy." He said and walked out of the house.

I looked over at Chres and saw the gash that Jacob was talking about on top of his eyebrow.

"Chres what's that?" I asked putting my hand near it. Chres twitched.

"Werewolves got a nasty punch." He said.

"Let me go get you a bandage." I said walking up the stairs. I stepped into Chres and my room.

I was stopped in my tracks by a little envelope. What in the world?

I bent down and picked it up. It said my name on it so I quickly opened it. Inside was a hand written letter.

Dear Daisy,

Hello my sweet. I know you know who this is. But don't worry once I get your husband out of the way you and me can be together like we were supposed to. And your son will soon be gone too. lots of love.

HE BETTER NOT TOUCH MY BABY!

I swear if anyone touches my pup it's going to be on and popping!

I grabbed a bandage and went down the stairs to Chres.

I put the bandage over his gash and showed him the letter.

"I don't think we should have his party." I said concerned for my son.

"Nonsense. I'll just have some of our strongest fighters to guard the party." Chres said.

-----------a couple weeks later------------

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!!" Everyone yelled as Anthony blew out his candles. I started cutting the cake and handing it out.

Rose walked up to me. "You planned out everything so nicely Daisy! I should hire you to do Nia's birthday." She laughed.

Suddenly a howl came from the one of the pack members but it wasn't a warning howl... someone was hurt and then just like that a whole bunch unknown werewolves came out of no where and started attacking people.

My first instinct was to shift and grab my pup but he was no where to be found.

I ran around and found Merlia. Since she is pregnant she can't shift so I quickly ushered her inside and had her lock everything.

I started running around looking for Anthony and howled for him. I can't find him anywhere.

I kept searching until I heard his cry.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and saw the Alpha of Red Sun Pack running off with my son.

I quickly started running after him but he was too quick but I kept running.

Soon all I could do was track the scent. I followed the scent until it went dead at the river.He was gone

I lost my pup. I howled in frustration. I shifted back into human form and tears started falling from my eyes. "ANTHONY!!" I screamed.