Chapter 15

Rachel's P.O.V

It's the stupid bitch Bailey that pushed me down the stairs at Sam and Mercedes' party which killed our baby.

"Oh uh h-hey Bailey." Finn chuckled nervously, glancing over at me. Hmm?

Truth is, I haven't told Finn about Bailey pushing me down the stairs. I don't know why but, maybe I should after we get home. She probably will get locked up for doing what she did to me so.

"Hey Bailey. Could you maybe leave? Finn and I are trying to have a nice little dinner here to enjoy engagement as you can see. Thanks." I said angrily at her, flashing my engagement ring at her. I know that Finn has always knew that we've hated each other.

"Aw, Finn honey. I thought you actually liked me." She made a pouty face at Finn. Finn just looked towards me awkwardly.

"Bailey, I have always loved Rachel. I don't love you." Finn gave my hand a squeeze, smiling over at me.

"Well, that wasn't what you were saying a month ago." She winked at him, touching his shoulder. My heart began to speed up as I looked over at Finn who looked nervous.

"Excuse me?" I looked up at her confused and lost.

"Oh, he didn't tell you? Finny and I here maybe fooled around a bit after I found him all alone at a bar drinking." I couldn't believe her. I don't believe that Finn would do something like this to me. I looked over at Finn to find him looking down at the ground.

"F-Finn, is this true?" My voice cracked. I needed to hear it from him. I needed him to admit it himself.

"Rachel, just let me explain." He looked up at me with a sad face like he were about to cry.

"No, no." I let out a sob, standing up from the booth we were sitting in. "Take your stupid ring." I chucked it at him, pushing past Bailey and toward the exit of the restaurant as I heard Finn yell after me. I just continued to walk while I was sobbing. I noticed some people look over at me concerned but I didn't care. How could he do this to me? I trusted him.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I stopped at the exit to find Finn towering over Bailey yelling at her.

"J-just, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME. DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME OR FIND ME AGAIN. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO GO NEAR RACHEL." He almost broke down crying, walking away from her. He glanced over towards me, his eyes widening since I was still there. He began to run over to me but I started to run away from him.

"Rachel, wait!" He yelled. I ran out the door and hailed a taxi, grabbing the door handle.

"Rachel, please." I felt a large hand grab mine from behind.

"What Finn? Are you going to tell me that you were just drunk and that it meant nothing? Huh? What?" I yelled angrily at him. He just stared straight ahead, not answering me. Something honestly does seem off with him.

"I can't tell you. She'll hurt you." He whispered, looking me in the eye. What? Bailey? She already has enough.

"I don't have time for this. Just stay away from me." I cried, looking at his face once more before getting into the taxi.

"Where to sweetheart?" The driver turned around to look at me as I looked at Finn who was still staring at me through the window.

"This address please." I handed him a paper of my one and only best friend's address, Kurt Hummel.

The taxi began to drive away slowly. I kept my eyes on Finn as he slowly faded off into the distance.

Oh my man. Why?