Chapter One

I shut my laptop quickly, and grabbed my typer off of my desk. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen quickly. My mom was hovering over the stove, cooking some bacon and eggs, while my dad was sipping coffee with the paper in his hands at the table. I sat down at the table across from him, and he put his paper down.

"Morning love, How you feeling today?" He asked. My mom and dad always ask me how I'm feeling. They try their best to always make me happy, and make sure I never get my self down. I picked up my typer, and began to type out my sentence.   

"I'm okay. I'm sad though.." My dad read the screen aloud and frowned. My mom looked over at me concerned, as she brought over our plates of food. "Why are you sad?" My dad asked, I sighed and began to type again. "Because, There is a One Direction Meet and Greet today, and you can only go if you have the special pass. So I can't go." I lifted it up and my parents read the screen.

A smile grew on their faces, and I just gave them a blunt look. "You and that silly boy band." My dad chuckled, shaking his head. My mum laughed and looked at him with a smirk, I gave her a weird look, as I furrowed my eyebrows together. She got up and went into the living room, returning a few seconds later.

She walked up behind my dad, and placed her hands on his shoulders. He looked up at her and smiled, and then they both smiled down at me.

"Skye, We have a surprise for you." My mom smiled. I gave them a weird look, as she reached into her back pocket, pulling out an envelope. What was the surprise? She handed me the white envelope and I took it, carefully holding it in my hands. I scanned over the edges of the paper, and looked up at them.

They smiled, "Go on, Open it." My dad encouraged. I grabbed the edge of the envelope and carefully began to tear it open. I pulled out what was inside, and I couldn't believe my eyes. My mouth dropped open, and I looked up to see my parents smiling widely.

In my hands, I was holding a pass for the One Direction meet and greet today! I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I hopped out of my chair immediately and engulfed both my parents in a hug. This was the best present ever.

I picked up my typer and quickly wrote something out. "Asdfghjklzxcvbqwejdaasdfghkljvsmrwqe THIS IS THE BEST PRESENT EVER!"   

My parents laughed, and I jumped up and down. "Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!" My parents read and smiled, "You are so very welcome love, You deserve it." My mom said. I smiled widely, I Skyler Harris am actually meeting, THE One Direction, TODAY!  

This was the best day ever. I jumped around a little more, seriously, this was the best thing I could have ever gotten. I wouldn't ask for anything else. I'm meeting my idols today, what else could I possibly want?!   

"This is the BEST gift ever! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much, I love you!" I typed. They smiled,

"It's no problem." My dad said. I squealed and looked at the pass I held in my hand. It was a red card, and it had One Direction's faces on it. It had "One Direction Meet and Greet 2012" written on it in white, with a black outlining, and the back had a special code on it. I smiled and kissed the pass before I put the necklace part of it around my neck.

It was black and had 'One Direction' written on it in gold. My eyes filled with love, as I looked down at the precious pass hanging off the end of it. The light glared off the shiny plastic protecting the pass as it dangled from the chain.  

I looked at my parents through my lashes, and they smiled at me. "I honestly can't thank you enough." I typed, They both read the screen and chuckled, "Don't worry about it Skyler, Why don't you go get ready and we'll head over to the mall?" My mom suggested.

I nodded eagerly, and gave them one last hug before running off upstairs. My mom knew I had money saved up, so if I ever attended a meet and greet, I could give the boys presents. She knew it was something I've always wanted to do, so I'm happy she's taking me to the mall. 

The meet and greet is at Syco's main building in London, so the plan is we would go shopping at the mall, buy their gifts, come back and wrap them, and then head to the meet and greet.

I ran up into my room, and quickly had a shower. Then I searched through my closet, looking for the perfect outfit to wear today. I put on a pair of red skinny jeans, and a blue long sleeved top with the British flag on it. I then put on a shamrock necklace similar to Nialls, and I put on an "I <3 1D" bracelet.

I then ran into my bathroom and sat down in front of my make up desk. I put on a little foundation, and a little bit of mascara. I curled my hair partially, so it was still straight but curled at the bottom. I smiled with satisfaction, and I grabbed my money I had been saving up.

I've been saving for over a year now, and I have quite a bit of money saved up. Somewhere around $800. I ran down the stairs quickly, and practically dragged my mum out the door. I can't wait to get to the mall. I know exactly what I'm going to buy each of the boys!  

*After Shopping*  

My mom and I headed back to our house to put all the gifts I got them in bags. I can't wait for them to open them. I hope they like the stuff I bought them. I spent a lot of money. Almost all 800 of it. I smiled as I filled out the cards to go in the bag. Each one said something special, along with my Twitter name @HeyItsSkylerH, and of course it's signed, Love, Skyler Harris.  

I hope they like the stuff I got them. I really do.