Chapter 2

Althea xx 2

We will have a movie night tonight with my friends in my house.

They said that they'll bring their boyfriends in here. To be honest I didn't know their boyfriends. In fact they didn't even introduce their boyfriends to me.

I decided to wear a blue blouse and a skirt even though we're just gonna be in my house. I putted a light make up on my face and wear my big eyeglasses.

I heard the doorbell rang so I ran downstairs and open the door. Revealing Nadine, Yassi, Jade... Kurt, Kian and Daniel.

What are they doing here?! Are the bad boys the boyfriends of these bitches?!

"So come in" I said.

"Girls you've got some explaining to do" I whispered at them.

"Oh, Althea these are our boyfriends Kurt, Kian and Daniel!" Nadine said.

"Oh, Hi boys!" I greeted.

"Hello, Althea!" the boys greeted.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go upstairs."

We walked and I stopped when Kurt started talking.

"Uhm, Althea is it ok that a boy will come hear and join us?"

"Oh, it's fine but can you tell me whose that boy?"

"Harry"

Oh my goodness! What the heck! Yes! Yahoo! Yey! Harry will be hear!!! Then the girls started to tickle me. And I laugh so hard.

"Wait, girls s-stop I c-can't b-breath" I said.

"So do you love our plan?" they asked.

They plan all of these? Omg I can feel that I'll cry any minute. My best friends plan that for me? Awh how sweet! I love them.

"I know you can't wait to see Harry..." Nadine whispered.

Yeah you're right my dear friend I can't wait to see my love's face.

"Yup I can't wait"

We all settled down. And the boys decided to watch Insidious. Well they love scary movies. Me and Nadine decided to get the drinks and the popcorn. So we ran downstairs. We went to the kitchen and get it. We put all the drinks and the popcorn infront of the TV in my room.

Then I heard the doorbell rang. I'm sure it's Harry.

"I got that" I said to them.

"Go for your love, Althea!" the girls cheered I just laugh and wink at them.

I ran downstairs and open the door and I saw my mom and dad standing there. Where's Harry?

"M-mom, d-dad?"

"Hello sweetie I heard that your friends are there having a movie night?" mom said.

"Yes mom they're in my room" I said.

Oh, by the way all of the pictures of Harry and the standy in my room is safe they cannot see it anymore because I keep it already.

I was looking for Harry outside. But I can't see a sign of Harry. Where is he?

So I closed the door and went back to my room.

"Guys, Harry is not yet th-" I was cut because I saw Harry is in my room.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Althea, yeah it's Harry he just take the windows. Because- nah! long story" Nadine said. I just ignore her. And I stared at Harry.