Chapter 3

Harry xx 3

I told everything about Althea to my boys.

"She was blushing bro when I held her hands! She's so stupid to think that I'll like her. That ugly nerd. Every time I little bit seduce her I think I'll gonna vomit..." I told the boys.

"Great job bro! Nadine too she's so stupid that I'll love her because she's my girlfriend or should I say fake girlfriend" Kurt said.

We all laugh.

"But Harry your the only one who did not finish the dare yet. You need to be the boyfriend of Althea..." Kian said.

"This is the easiest dare ever.. Hahaha!" I laughed.

***

Althea xx

No class today so yeah. Me and my girls decided that we'll have a bonding time today. Because it's been a week while they're so busy with their love lives. So they said we'll just watch a movie in a theater.

So I decided to wear a black sweater and a white ripped jeans. And I put a dark make ups in my eyes and a pink lipstick.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs.

"Mom, my friends are here already! Bye I'll just come home at 12 pm!" I shouted at my mom.

"Bye sweetie be careful!" she said and wink.

***

I open the door and hug my friends.

"Ready girls?" I asked.

"Sure we are!" they say.

I was the one who drive Jade's van because none of us learn how to drive except me. Then I stop the car in the parking lot at the theater.

"Let's go!" I shouted.

Then Nadine and me bought a ticket while Yassi and Jade bought our food and drinks. And we went inside the theater and we all settle down.

"Guys what happened to your faces?" I asked them.

"Huh?" they replied with a question.

"Your faces are lonely..."

"Huhuhu... Kurt is acting weird this week. He is not gentleman and he's avoiding me." Nadine cried.

"Yeah, my boyfriend too!" Yassi and Jade said in chorus.

"Guys, I think they are just having a personal problems. Don't take it seriously." I said and hug them.

"Thanks Althea!" they said and I smiled at them.

"So guys let's watch the movie..."

After the movie we went to the mall and have shopping.

I decided to buy a blue dress and a pair of blue heels. There are no important occasion I just think that I'll need those. And my best friends also have their dress, heels, bags and many more.

"Guys let's eat I'm hungry..." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah let's eat!" They said.

We went to a restaurant and eat after that we went to the van and rest for awhile and we had a sound trip.

***

I really really really really really really like you

I want you

Do you want me?

Do you want me too?

***