Chapeter 16

Emily's POV

I finally had my ears pierced. And Kelly too. And now we are on our way back to the hotel. But Kelly got a text and it doesn't look good. She stopped at the side of the road and looked at me with a worried face. I gave her a confused look.

"Its Noah. D-daniel has been... Shot." She said.

My whole world just froze. My little brother Daniel was been shot , him and I were so close. But I don't know why he stopped hanging out back then.

I told Kelly to go to the hospital , I didn't care if everyone is there. I just wanna see my lil brother.

At the hospital they said he was still being operated. So we went to the waiting room and guest what , Everyone is there. Especially Zach.

Urgh... I don't know what to tell him. Should I believe him or something?? I don't know. My mind is really messed up right now. So as I walked to the chair next to Kelly everybody was like watching my every move. Creepy. No one actually talked or something but suddenly Jeydon walked up to me and hugged me. I felt like crying , I missed them so much. I hugged him back and let him sit on my lap. Then Dre talked.

"Uhm Emily?? I-im so so so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said back then , I regretted everything." He said. I looked at him with a blank face on. I didn't know how to react to that. After a very long three months I didn't think about anything , I was so focused in escaping I never thought of anyone. I looked him in the eyes and said. "I forgive you." I said. He was crying.

"Its all my fault. If i didn't let him ran off by his own he would've been shot!" Noah shouted. He was crying hard than any of us.

"Noah its not your fault. You didn't know it would happen , no one did." I said just to make him feel better.

Hahahha!! Still a cry baby. He came up to me and gave me a hug and I hugged him back. But the moment was ruined by the doctor who came in. He was covered in blood. It made me sick.

"Are you all Daniel's relatives??' The doctor asked.

"Uhm not all. The others are close friends." Dre spoke up.

"Okay well , we did everything we can. We were able to take the bullet out but.... He didn't make it." With just that I sat down. Brought my knees up and leaned my head there and cried.

Please please!! Bring him back!!

While everybody was crying their eyes out a nurse came rushing in.

"Doctor!! You gotta come back hurry!" He said. I didn't get what was going on.

"Excuse me? What's going on?" I asked.

"The patient came back." He said. I was happy. My prayer came true. Thank God.

Everybody was going on anyone asking what was going on. Then I told them.

"He came back!!" I shouted happily.

We did a group hug.

"Emily , we think maybe you should be the first one to visit him." Dre said.

"Oh no I'm okay with being last or something. Maybe he wanted to see someone else." I said. I know Daniel might be mad at me for leaving them.

"What?? No he really wants to see you Emily." Drew said.

Hhmm... Okay.

I nodded.

We just waited for another 3 hours. Dre left to handle the paper works for Daniel and the little ones went home to rest. And Zach was just looking at me. Maybe I should fix everything right now?

But the question is....

Will my heart still take it?