Chapter 6

Ariana's pov
+

I wake up to sun in my face I flutter my eyes and put my hands over my eye.

to my surprise I was still in the backyard on a lawn chair under the giant umbrella.

"what the hell" I said with a weird raspy voice. my hair was damp.

i get up to look  and the girls were also in lawn chairs still sleeping.

tre was on the roof fade was leaning on the pool stairs waist Down still in the pool jalen was right next to me on the floor.

and Malak was no were to be found.i was soo confused.did I get drunk? I thought.

I got up slowly and tried to wake up Chloe."chloe get  up what happened?"

"hm? wait why the hell are we in the backyard?" she said.

"yea wtf" Mya said wiping her eyes."

"how the hell am I suppose to know" I said I jogged over to destiny witch she was still sleeping. (duh)

destiny get up c'mon gurl"

"whyyy?" she said her eyes still closed.

"look were we are" I said.

she turned around to lay on her back.she skinted at the sun then her eyes went wide "why are we in th- "idk!"
I finished before she could say anything.

mya and Chloe had already waken up the guys except Tre who was on the roof.

"Tre!" I yelled

"hm?"he said

"get up nigga your on the roof" he just started laughing in his sleep.

"get up!" I yelled again.

"wait fr"he said putting his head up fast.

"get down" I said "how?" He said

"well how did u even get up there dummy" Chloe yelled from the other side
of the pool.
"figure it out" (savage) I said waking inside and there was Malak on the couch with a blanket.

"Malak!"I yelled he fell of the couch I tried not to laugh cause I was mad asf he dint tell us to come inside too.

"damn wtf" he said I just ran up stairs and my sister was no were to be found.were the hell is Allison?
I thought.

i went to my room and grabed my phone I decided to FaceTime her instead of call
she answered after the third ring.

hi she said "where the hell are you?!" I yelled at work were else?" she said

"you dint tell us to come inside last night"

"I thought y'all were in y'all room and the guys left except Malak"

"ight ok see you later and bring back sum food"

"I got chu" she said and I ended the call."was that Allison?" Chloe said from the doorway.i just nod.

"the guys left they said they will be back later"

"why?"

"they said they wanna hang I just said ok"

"oh" I said

"how did y'all get Tre down "I said laughing a little.

"there was a latter on the side of the house." She laughs.

"oh ok" I say laughing along with her."you should get ready." "Ight"

Thanks for so many reads.motivated me to do this chapter.☺️

+
I'm sorry this is so dumb but I mean y'all liked it so it's cool!😁

-edited