Young Days Age 11-12!! <3 <3

When we was all younger we was all so cool and we all lived in a foster home and see me Y/N have the biggest crush on Prince Mani likes Prod jasmine likes Ray and Alexis likes Roc but hey we only 11 so what can we possibly do but life in a foster home is not that great so we always leave during the day and come back when we ready!! :)

~WALKING AROUND~

Y/n:we should do something!!?? *smiling*

Prince:do what we all 11 and 12 what could we possibly do *laughing*

Roc:but Prince yo we bad asses lets cause trouble to have fun

Ray&Prod-yea lets do it we down

Girls:come on them

They all took off looking for trouble until they all stumbled to the side of town they were not allowed so they decided to turn back until they was stopped by some boys!!!

Boy1:yo look at the sexy little bitches over there

Boy2:hell yea lets get those two *pointing at you and lexis*

So they yelled at yall to come here but yall all took off and they started chasing yall!!

Yall was running and yall ended up getting lost so yall splt up in groups of 2 it was you-prince there was prod-mani there was ray-jasmine and roc-alexis yall splitted and the boys chased after you and prince and yall didn't know what to do but to turn around and fight back!!

you saw a brick you picked it up and threw it at one of their faces

Boy1:.......................................................................................................

Part 2 coming up!! :)