~THE FUTURE HAS YET TO COME~

~NEXT WEEK~

So it was the big day for the boys and considering yall all got so close to keisha and she really liked the boys so yall got to audition super early so the boys can reherse!!! :) They still had 5 hours to reherse!! :)

~2 Hours Later~

Y/n:Yall are dope no lie *smiling*

Prince:Thanks *smiling*

Roc:Yo we gone make it

Ray:i think we are

Prod:yea we are

So yall was talking about names and the boys told yall to give them names that relate to them and yall did!!

Mani:Prod you is moonwalker because you cherish michael jackson and chris brown and you can dance *smiling*

Prod:ayyee thats dope i love it Prod The Moonwalker *smiling*

Jasmine:Ray you are a trendy boy so we gone call yoy trendy or or or Ray 2wice *smiling*

Ray:Thats dope as hell how about both *smiling*

Alexis:Roc we are gonna call you Spiffy because your swag is hot and your face is sexy *smiling*

Roc:I love it because i am that spiffy ninja *laughing*

Y/n:Princey we gone call you misfit because you live the punk rock life and you and outsider *smiling*

Prince:yeaaaaa thats dope af that outsider misfit *smiling*

So yall gave the boys names and everything and they loved it!!

-2 Hours Later-

The boys got back to rehersing and they wasnt stopping they was going hard making sure they had everything right all thee steps twist and turns down to the T so they rehersed for 2 hours straight

-1 Hour Later-

So the boys only had minutes before auditions started so yall went to the judging table where keisha and walter was and yall was gonna watch the performances but before yall left yall gave the boys friendship bracelets for good luck!!! Mani gave Prod his that said "Mani and Prod Moonwalker Gang Or Die143" Jasmine gave Ray his that said "Jas and Ray Trendy Gang 143" Alexis gave Roc his that said "Lexis and Roc Spiffy Gang Or Die 143" and you gave Prince his that said "Y/n and Prince Misfits Gang Or Kill Youself 143" The boys loved the bracelets they put them on and wore them proud!

Prince:Thank you its funny but i love it *smiling*

Roc:Thank you its dope af *smiling*

Prod:Thank you beautiful *smiling*

Ray:Thank you shawty *smiling*

They loved them so then yall went to the juding table with keisha and walter and yall wanted to help them judge so thats what yall was going to do

-Audition Time-

Its time for auditions and the boys are nervous as ever because for them it could tear them down or it can make their future so they had alot to gang or alot to lose so they was nervous!!

-Anything Can Happen-