Accidentally Borrowing My Best Friend's Boyfriend

Summary:) Well kind of

I hope you like it ^.^

Have you ever had a best friend? One you told everything to. That one person who freaked out when your crush smiled at you and acted as if he had just proposed or something. The person you have endless memories with and that instead of telling you that your idea is stupid, won't let you do it alone. The person that is always there no matter what. Do you have a person like that in your life? Well I do, or at least i did. Ugh, it's all his fault. I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! Just like i did before, well at least that's what i think. I still can't really remember much, supid accicednt! The doctor says that my memory will come back little by little, and that if i hold on to what i remember, then it'll be much easier. Screw what i remember! Why is it that after the accident all i remembered was him? He claimed to be helping me, but all he did was help me loose my friend and made me remember things that wern't even true and feelings that were never there. He just lied and lied, to me and my best friend, who was his girlfriend by the way, and now I'm the one paying for everything since now she won't talk to me. He just played me! And the worst part is... I love him.

Let me know what you think:)