Dress Shoping

Stop! Before you read "POV" stands for Point Of View. I hope that clears things up, if not let me know. Also this last week I made a small alteration to the second paragraph of the first chapter just letting you know I case you haven't read the new part cx

Okay, Proceed :)

_______________________________

*Jesse's POV*

"We've been here two and a half hours!" I complained.

"Yeah and your point is?" She asked. God could she be annoying.

Since we were still handcuffed, I was currently sitting on a pink cushioned chair outside of a dressing room. Worst way to spend my Saturday! Chloe was supposed to be here but she had to go visit some family members somewhere and she wouldn't be back until tomorrow night, so It was just me and Zoey here. Great.

There was a chair next to me stacked with prom dresses that Zoey had tried on but found the smallest defect on it not to get it.

She threw out another dress.

Then she stuck her head our of the curtain, "I'm out, can you call Lucy."

Lucy is the middle aged woman that works at the store. She seems to always have a smile on her face but I'm pretty sure she hates her job since she has to deal with indecisive girls all the time, she even gave us funny looks when we had to explain to her our 'situation' but tried to hide them behind a smile which just made her look like those creepy dolls in the movies.

Her job was to help Zoey find exactly what she wanted but if you ask me she was failing because it had been hours and she still couldn't find anything.

"Why should I even call her?" I asked voicing my thoughts, "if you ask me she hasn't been doing her job very well because you've practically tried on every single dress here and you still can't pick one and we've been here for the longest time" I said irritated.

"Well it's hard enough putting on dresses and it's even harder when I'm attached to a mule," she said back.

"Ugh why are you so obnoxious, you-"

"Is everything okay?" Lucy asked interrupting me she was still smiling. Stop smiling it's creepy!

"Yes, everything is fine" Zoey said giving me the death glare, "I just couldn't find quiet what I wanted."

"Don't worry I'll bring you some more options in just a minute," she said walking away.

Great another hour of my life I will never get back.

Lucy came back holding a red dress, "this is a floor length, red dress, with a high waistline, and a sweetheart neckline."

Whatever that means.

Zoey reached for the dress and spent the next eternity in her dressing room. I have no idea what she did there but I could feel her moving her arm and moving mine with it. Being handcuffed was pain in the a**.

Zoey came out of her dressing room, she was wearing that red dres. I tried to pull my gaze from her, but she looked...

Zoey's POV

I pulled the curtain to the side and walked out to the mirrors forming a half circle. I was still handcuffed so Jesse followed.

I looked at the dress, I still wasn't fully convinced but it was the one I liked the most.

"You should take it," Jesse said.

I looked at his reflection in the mirror, he was standing behind me.