Hadncuffed to the Idiot

Hey, Jake?" I said walking into my twin brother's room.

Instead of seeing my brother like i expected, i saw the devil himself, Jesse Evans. His freaking pretty grey eyes and dark brown wavy hair. He's probably the cutest guy at school, but, i will NEVER EVER EVER admit that to anyone because one: He's my best friend's boyfriend, and two: his personality kills it all. Well at least his personality towards me. He seems to be a real "saint" to everyone else except me. We just hate each other.

I have my reasons, which I will get into later. It didn't start like this but something happened between us which we've never mentioned, and after that he started with the insults that were meant to be funny somehow, but i didn't find them funny at all so we just started hating each other since then.

"EWW!!" I yelled disgusted then pivoted out of my brother's room, across the hallway, and into my room.

I flopped on my bed annoyed that he was here, again.

Since both our doors were open, and he said it pretty loud for me to hear, I clearly heard what he said next.

"Hey, Jake, the troll's loose again," i could imagine his obnoxious smirk of his appear on his face as he said that.

"Go to hell!!" i yelled from across the hall.

"I will, only if you promise me you won't be there," he yelled back, pushing my buttons a little further.

That mother fudger!

I stood up from my bed and stomped back into my brother's room, "If you don't like being around me so much then why are you always here?"

"Because," he argued pausing whatever video game the were playing and getting up, "It just so happens that my best bro is related to the b*tch herself."

Since he's way taller, i looked up at him "That's not my fault, and maybe if you would get your head out of your ass you wouldn't-"

"Could you two stop arguing?" my brother cut me off with an irritated tone. I hadn't noticed him sitting on his bed.

"I can't stand you!" i yelled ignoring my brother.

My brother sighed and murmured something between the lines of 'I was hoping i didn't have to use these' before walking to his desk and opening a the top drawer.

Jesse and i kept on arguing. If you were to hear us you wouldn't be able to understand a word we'd say. We probably sounded like two birds having a stroke.

While i was bursting my lungs out arguing, i felt a cold metal object go around my left wrist. Then i heard a 'clicking' sound, and then a second one.

I looked down to my wrist and saw a handcuff around it, then i saw where the other one was attached to.

"Seriously, Jake?" i went, " you handcuffed me to an idiot? unlock it please."

"For the first time ever I'm agreeing with the she-devil, unlock us," Jesse demanded firmly.

"No. You two are always fighting, and you should really get along since you are around each other a lot," Jake responded.

I knew exactly what he meant by that. I've had the misfortune to have Jesse in 5 of my classes this year. Other than the fact that when i have have free time to spend with my bestie, Chloe, he just decides to hang out with her too. And even when I'm home, he sometimes decides to spend his time here to hang out with my brother. So yeah, that's my tragic story of having to put up with the guy i hate the most for practically everyday.

"Okay," i sighed, "if we promise to at least try to get along, will you unlock these handcuff for us?" i asked as nice as i could.

"Fine."

I turned my head towards Jesse's, "You go first," i demanded.

He rolled his eyes "Fine! I promise that I'll get along with my.... pal," at the last word he pinched my cheek (a little too hard, i might add) and shook it back and forth.

"And I promise to get along with my... buddy," i finished off by giving him a "playful" bunch on the shoulder, as hard as i could.

He rubbed his shoulder and put on a fake smile, then he added sarcastically, "Haha, feeling the love."

My brother looked at us, "You two are unbelievable."

He turned around and walked over to his desk. He opened the same drawer where he had gotten the handcuffs from, then moved a a few stuff around. He began to move them faster and taking stuff out and placing them on the desk or throwing them to the floor.

"What's wrong?" Jesse asked concerned.

"Uhh..." my brother said with a worried tone running a hand through his hair, "I might of, kind of, lohj te kert" the last part of the sentence he mumbled it.

"Huh?"

"I lost the key," he repeated.

"What?!?!!" i lifted my hands up forgetting I was still handcuffed to Jesse.

"Hey, careful!" he remarked.

"Sorry," i went.

"It's fine," he responded.

We both looked at each other surprised. Were we just nice to each other.

Eww, just the thought makes me want to gag.

"Do you have another one?" i asked Jake.

"No, but Aaron's mom might. I got the handcuffs from her, she's a cop."

"Yeah i know, call right now and see if they have a copy."

Jake grabbed his cellphone from his bed and walked out of the room. Leaving me alone with Jesse.

Talk about awkward.

Few moments later he walked back in the room biting his lower lip and a guilty expression, "Uhh.. well there's good news and bad news."

"What is it?" i asked.

"Well they do have a copy, but it's going to take a few days for them to ship it into the police station for them to give to us."

"A few days?! I need to go prom dress shopping today."

My brother shrugged.

I looked back at Jesse, "Fine, you're coming with me."

His eyes nearly popped out of his sockets, "Wait what?"

__________________________________________________

Hey guys:)

Hope you like it

I promise it will get better, this is just like an "intro" to how everything starts.

Vote, Share, Fan, CommentXD

It would mean a lot