chapter two

bradley's pov

 woke up to the lyrics of modivation, blasting into the room, echoing until the silence took over the sound.

i dismissed my alarm off and got up to go have a shower.

i went into the bathroom, stripped off my clothes and got into the shower. i turnt the water on, which then shot down onto my body sending me a warm sensation. i got my favourite body wash by ck and started cleansing myself, after doing that for about 20 minutes i got out and dried myself. i then went into my room and got changed into a white v-neck shirt, a pair of jeans and my converses.

i went into the kitchen and started to make myself an english breakfast while doing that  was bombarded with 'hi''s 'hey''s and 'good morning''s.

"morning" i said to the boys and their girlfriends while getting the equipment and ingredients to make my english breakfast.

i then began cooking, a few minutes went by and i was done. i ate my food then went to get my phone from my room. passing through the living room, i said "i've got some business to finish up; bye." over the boys voices.

"why can't i come?" i heard alex whine when I shut the door.

i walked to my range rover and got in. i started the engine and drove off to the alley way to enclose some "business". before i left i checked the time, 10am.

eventually, i was there; i then started making my way to the alley way. when i got there i checked my watch, it said it was now 10:15am.

almost 10:20am i thought.

i waited a few minutes until i heard footsteps in the alley way.

"where's my package, ben?" i asked him.

 "here" he stuttered while giving me my money. i opened it; all the drugs were there except there were only 9 packets of coke when i ordered 10.

"good job, ay. i'll pay you friday" i told him, then continued "but if you slip up again and take my coke, you'll pay."

"i'm sorry, don't hurt me" he whimpered.

"i'm not going to hurt you, ben" i heard him sigh of relief then, i continued "i might not hurt you but i could hurt someone you love"

"n o, please don't; i won't do it again. please" he begged me.

 "you're really lucky my mum is good friends with your fiancée and I really don't need to give her another reason to hate me" i said smiling slightly, wanting a memory to go away.

"i will and thanks bradley" he said in relief, he then started walking away but before he disappeared i shouted out remember to him.

i started making my way to my car but i heard some shouting going on at the school near-by; i started walking towards the school and snuck in through the back gate.

i saw a lad saying "you think your bad now, don't you, huh? well you're not, bitch; you're just a mistake who has no-one. w mean, where is your mummy and daddy? i don't even know why you're still alive, you should kill yourself" to a girl with blonde hair and dark make-up.

they were both surrounded by a crowd. the girl then started shouting "what if i did kill myself huh? would you guilt-trip yourself for being one of the reasons i fucking killed myself, would you, cause I sure think so! all of you would, wouldn't you?" she asked the boy, "funny thing is if i did kill myself it would be your fault" she looked at everyone "and all of you would be fucking murders. how would it fucking feel to know that you called someone worthless, a slut, a bitch, a slapper, a faggot, a whore, a freak, a bastard or something else? how would you feel if i said that to you and meant it? you're all just a bunch of assholes who think it's fucking funny to bully someone when it bloody isn't! words hurt more than a slash to the heart because it taunts you forever and eventually you start to believe. well let me tell you something, you don't even know me yet you all say shit about me which isn't even true because none of you fucking know me yet you all seem to think you do. so if you're going to do shit or talk shit about me say it to my face, you fucking cunts. don't even try and come up with a shitty comeback austin. i mean, you wouldn't want a blow to the stomach because let's be honest do you really want to provoke a boxer"