Intro

What happens when you try breaking bad with bad?

As Maya Davidson moves back to America after three years, she moves back to her old life; old friends and old family. Her three years consisted of gangs and drugs as she was exposed to the hardships by her cruel step father.
There's been a few minor changes; no mum with her this time and gangs chasing her.
She wants (and needs) to stay unnoticed throughout her final years at high school and keep her dangerous past to herself.

Her life starts to spiral out of control as she meets Aiden Ryder. That 'bad boy' who's drop dead sexy and plays girls without knowing their names. He's mysterious and deadly. He's scary, very hot and has multiple rumours spinning around him everyday. Everybody apart from his close friends are blocked out. However, deep down Aiden also wants to escape his rocky past.

As these two strangers realise how broken their lives are, they realise that only together, they can face their problems and break free of their dangerous paths.

Neither of them know it but they need each other more than they need anyone else.

Will Maya and Aiden be able to work together to fight off their enemies or will they go down and being everyone they love down with them?

Will they be able to put their problems behind them or will something else get in the way... more specifically love...

HI GUYS!
This is my first ever wattpad book! Please enjoy and have fun. This book is purely fictional and I'm super excited to be writing this! Thanks for taking the time to read these few lines of gibberish :)
For every read, vote and comment I'll be insanely grateful.

ENJOOOOOOY!

(Poot says hi)