Part 26 The Audition

"Harry you gonna miss your flight "I murmured into his neck.He sighed and only tightened his grip around my waist. I heard cameras clicking and paparazzi calling our names.

"Okay, I've really got to go this time"he groaned, and released his grip.

We stood facing each other,the gate looming behind my head."I'll call you when you have arrived,so probably I'll be back before you know it"

"Yeah,right"he scoffed."You're going to be amazing and you'll definitely get it"

I punched his shoulder playfully as they call the final boarding call for his plane.He leaned over and planted one last kiss on my lips,pulling away and leaving.

"Bye,Taylor"

"Harry?You'll sleep with Louis right ?So you won't get nightmares.."I muttered

"Yeah, I will."

"Now go,before you miss the flight"I commanded, and giggled before kissing his cheek.

"I'll call you"I yelled over my shoulder with a wink

"I'll be waiting!"He yelled back

**
"Taylor Swift?"A young lady called.She had on a sharp suit and glasses. I stood up from my chair and followed her,tugging down the end of my dress nervously.

I walked into the audition room.A few instruments had been set up on the medium stage.The stage was set up with three stools side by side.This stage would fit me,because I used to perform at the bars and cafes.

The warmth atmosphere of the room,giving me strength and sense to perform.Two judges was sitting at the table in front of the stage,writing something.

"So,please introduce yourself miss"Demi finally spoke up as I grabbed the stool.

"My name is Taylor Swift,I'm 22 and from Nashville."I greeted,trying to keep my voice neutral.

"So are you going to show us today?"Simon asked,frowning his eyebrow.

"I'll be singing my original song, love story. I literally wrote it when I was 17 ,about a guy that I liked him a lot.And you know when you upset , you completely referring yourselves  to romeo and juliet.So here we go"I smiled at the judges,grabbing my guitar and put it on my lap.

I started strumming C G Em F before letting my voice out. The judges' face dropped in shock. I started smiling and singing the song.

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello, "
Little did I know...

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

I finished the last line,"Cause we were both young when I first saw you..."

"Simon?"she said

"that's was amazing.It-it was like I wasn't not expecting that.Your gonna be a pop star!!"Simon said,smiling

I started laughing at their shock.Demi was still sitting there with her hands on her head,staring at me.

"Demi?Your turn"simon said

"Oh my god! I don't even know what to say. Your voice are beautiful.That was incredible.It left me speechless"

"Omg thank you so much"I said,blushing to her comments.

"Alright we're ready to vote...So i'm just go ahead and say it. I think I see something incredible so far.This was THE BEST Audition we've had on this show.It's A YES"Simon said

Demi said YES,and now Kelly's turn. I knew what she going to say

"YES"she yelled,clapping her hands really fast

I put my hand on my mouth and almost dropped the microphone. I walked off the stage and hugged Olivia

"Great Job,Babe! Your father would be so proud"she said,wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"don't cry"I said,giggling at her."I'm just so proud of you,Tay"

We walked out to the car ,sliding my phone out of my pocket.And I tweeted

Omg, I just witnessed the best audition ever,the judges gave me 3 YESES. @harrystyles @im_olivia

And harry retweeted back and replied

Thanked me @taylorswift

Please keep reading,because I'm gonna finish the story right away.Please vote and comment.Xoxo