The Devil's Daughter

Hey guys! Here's my new story! Hope you like it!

Elisa's nightmare:

"Tonight on your birthday, you will turn into my best creation, my dear daughter. You will become the Queen of Hell when the clock strikes midnight on Halloween night. After the clock strikes, there's no turning back from the evil that's stored for you.You will become the leader of all the paranormal in the world. You will take over the universe and fill it with all of Hell's demons and all the monsters I created. Just remember, I'll always be in your head, my darling. Always. "

END OF DREAM

Elisa's POV:

"Wake up sleepy head". I turned around and saw my mother with a wrapped gift in her hand.

"Happy Birthday,sweetheart!" she said, excitedly. I get up and take the wrapped gift she was holding out to me.

"Thank you, mom." I said to her. I open up the present and I saw that it was a brand new orange camera.

"You like it?" She said.

"I love it. Thanks." I said, hugging her.

"You're welcome." she said.

We hug one more time then she gets off the bed and leaves. Before she does she turns around.

"Are you still having those nightmares, Elisa?" she asked.

I look at her with sad eyes.i didn't really wanna say yes. She'll be worried. But she already know the answer.

She nods and leaves.

She pops her head back in my room.

"Don't listen to those dreams. Don't even pay attention to them.". I nod then she leaves again.

What does she mean don't listen to them? I think a little longer then look at the clock.

It's 7:30 AM and I have 30 minutes till school starts.

So I get up and go to my closet. When I open the closet door, a woman runs in to my face, then disappears to then air.

It shocked me so much, that I didn't have time to scream or panic.

I get up of the floor (which I don't remember falling on the floor) and look around the room.

I then close my eyes so I can see if I was dreaming or not.

I wasn't.

I suddenly hear laughing behind me.

I turn around fast and see the lady.

She had a worn out black dress on and her hair was as white as snow. Then I look at her face.

Her face was really horrifying. She had blood all over and nails in her head, cheeks, and pretty much everywhere.

For a normal person that would scare someone to the core. For me, I wasn't scared. I was just looking at her. She then says something I didn't understand.

"Tonight after the clock strikes twelve, you will be Hell's queen and you will rule the world that will be filled of all the Devil's creations. And you my lady, will be part of it wether you like it or not." Then she disappears into thin air with her laughing echoing all around me.

What does she mean by that, I said to myself.

Then I look at the clock and I saw that it was now 7:45.

I panic, then I go back in my closet and get out a pair of blue jeans, a shirt that said "The Walking Dead Rules", then some black tennis shoes. I brush my hair quickly, then I grab all my school stuff and  head down stairs to my car and leave.

Mom's POV:

I get up and get Elisa's gift wrapped. I got her an orange camera. Her favorite Color. then I go up stairs and wake her up. She turns around and looks at me.

I say to her happy birthday then I get up and give her the present. She opens it and she thanks me by a great big hug. I leave to go make some coffee.

Then I remembered that every night before her birthday she always had these very disturbing  dreams.

I turn around and ask her about the dreams. She gives me a look that meant yes, I still have them. I nod and leave.

I go back down stairs and make my coffee. Then, I get ready to go to work. If only I can tell her what the dreams mean and what will happen to her when the clock strikes twelve tonight.

Elisa's POV:

I get to school a few minutes before the bell rings. I get out of the car and run into school to catch my first class. As I get into math class, I was looking down the whole time.

When I sneaked a glance up, what I saw almost made me scream.

I saw dead people lying everywhere. I see my math teacher hanged up on the cealing, then I see my best friend Tabatha on the floor eating someone. And I get closer to her and see she's eating this other kid named Shauna.

She stops eating and looks up at me slowly. She smiles at me with her mouth all bloody and guts from Shauna's stomach fell from her mouth.

"Do you want some?" She asked.

I just stand there trying to prosess if this is what I'm really seeing. I close my eyes and I open them.

I was very surprised to see...that everything was normal again.

The teacher is sitting at his desk. People are waiting for the bell to ring for class to start and my friend Tabatha is looking at me like I just lost my mind. I go to her and sit next to her. She looks at me. "Are you ok, Elisa? You stopped at the door like you were seeing something very scary?", she said.

"No, I'm fine.", I told

"I just needed a moment, that's all."

I sigh and rub my eyes with my hands.

"Happy birthday, Elisa!" Tabathat says suddenly. When she said that she took out a neckalace that said my name on it.

"Aw! You disnt have to!" I said and gave her a big ass hug.

"Of course I did, silly. You're my best friend. Why wouldn't i give you a gift?" She says.

"Thank you."

Even though I hate my birthday, I still like getting presents.

"Settle down, please." said my teacher.

Now class has started and I have to spend six hours in school.

Edited~ 12/8/15