Bad idea

Tabatha's POV:

I'm so happy Elisa said yes to go to the party with me. I had to get her out of her house cause that girl needs to have and learn to have fun.

S,o I'm gonna teach her. I kind feel guilty because I'm making her go with me, But its her bitlrthday, and halloween. She needs to celebrate.

I'm getting ready to go and bye costumes for me and Elisa. I tell my mom that I'm going to the store and buying costumes and then Im going straight to Elisa's house to get ready for the party.

I go to Walmart and look for two costumes. I found a blue fairy costume for me and a vampire costume for Elisa.

Mine has long blue sparkley sleeves, blue sparkely wings and wand, and a very short blue sparkely dress.

I bought both and went straight to Elisa's house. She lived three minutes from Walmart, so I was in no rush.

I get there and ring the doorbell. I wait for thirty seconds,then the door swings open. The expression on Elisa's face when she looked at the costumes was not what I expected.

Elisa's POV:

"Hey Tabatha.", I said slowley, while I was still looking at the costumes. "Hey girl, so you ready to party!", she said loudly.

I look at her and I do it for a long time. "Yes, I'm ready to party.", I said forstedly.

We go upstairs to start getting ready. We get to my room and Tabatha sits on my bed, getting out both our costumes.

"Your costume is all blue and sparkely." I said to her.

"Yep, you know that's my favorite color and that sparkles is my thing.", she said a little upset. I think its because I didn't remember her favorite Color.

"So what's my costume", I said even though I knew what it was.

She gets up off the bed and gives me my costume.

"You are going to be a sexy vampire, girl." she said loudly.

Yikes, I said in my head. My costume was red and black.

The dress was black with red on the arms and and a red cape to go with it. and guess what Tabatha bought to go with everything. Vampire teeth.

Great, the uncomftorble teeth.

We got everything done within two hours. Hair,makeup. Think God we're done.

Now we're off to the party. Great. "Your gonna have a great time Elisa." she said looking worriedly at me, that I wont have fun.

"Just to tell you right now there's a little surprise for you too." she said very excitedly. "A surprise?" I said a little angry.

"Come on you'll love it!!" she said with confediance. With that, we left to the party. There was a feeling inside of me that this was a very bad idea.