The Party

mom's POV:

Today was a long day at work. Holy cow! It felt like I was there for years. I know I'm exagerating too much.

Well I got home and got dinner started. I am making chinken with alfredo sauce and noodles.

Something easy and fast cause I have a huge headache and I need to lay down. while I was putting the noodles on the pot I hear the door open.

I turn and see it was Elisa. "Hey bunny, how was school.", I asked.

"Good, I guess.", she said forcefully. She turns to Leah and then reverces back to me.

She told me that there's a party tonight and that Tabatha wanted her to go with her. I told her yes.

I didn't think about it or anything I just wanted to be done with dinner and go lay down. After dinner was ready I go upstairs and told Elisa that I was going to lay down.

Before I do I checked what time it was it was nine. I finally lay down and fall into a deep sleep.

Elisa's POV:

Me and Tabatha got to the party finally. I look at the house and it was huge. "Come on dude, it'll be fun." she said trying to cheer me up. I gave her that "I cant believe you convinced  me to come look."

She gets out of the car and I follow. We get to the door and open it. When we opened it, I saw that everybody was having a good time. Music blasting, people kissing. Noys and girls, girls and girls. everybody was just...in the world of fun. "Are you ok?" Tabatha asked.

I looked at her and back at the party. "I'm super." I said forcefully. "Ok well my boyfriend's here so do you want to come with or hang out here?" she said.

"I'll stay here."With that she hugs me before she leaves. I look around and find a seat. I find one next to two girls kissing. Well what choice do I have?
--------------------
I look at my clock and  its says eleven. We have been here for two hours. I can't believe it. It's getting late. I have to try and find Tabatha.

tabatha's POV:

I left Elisa sitting down so I can hang out with my boyfriend. An hour or so later I go back and see if Elisa was ok. She wasn't there.

I look around and find my brother with a tube in his mouth and people yelling "chug chug chug!". I waited till he was done and asked him if he knew where she was.

He said he saw her go up with a guy. I raised my eyebrow. A man I said to myself. then I smile at my self. She's becoming a women! I said in my head. Then I go back with my boyfriend and I kept looking at the stairs to keep a look out for her.

Elisa's POV:

I didn't find her, but a boy named Mike asked me to go up stairs with him and that he needed to show me something.

I go with him and that was the stupidest mistake I've ever made in my life.