Chapter Six: Pranks and Fun

Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... anger... tears... laugher.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.
- Unknown

Lexi

The lovely moment was broken up when two security guards start heading their way. "We are sorry to break this up but can you'll please leave the building" one of the security guards said.

Really, they are asking us to leave when their bartender caused this. I look at the rest of the guys and they were all glaring at the security guards. "Come guys let's just go already" I replied pulling out of Asher hold. I look up at him, "Thanks" he nodded his head and gave me a wink. Cocky bastard!

We all left the building but Kyle kept his arms around Ariel. "Ariel are you riding with us or are you going to go with the guys?" I asked her waiting at Kayla's car.

"No", she pull away from Kyle. Kyle frowned, "We still have to continue our girl's night," she said and Kyle frown turn into a pout.

I started laughing at Kyle and he started glaring at me. "Well it not my fault" I said.

All the girls got out of the guys arms and walk toward me. "Yes, we have to continue our girl's night even through it got ruining" Symone said.

"Yeah because of that dumbass" Lyric seethed.

"So are you guys are going back to Lexi's house?" Lance said (Lyric's boyfriend)

"Yesssss" Lyric dragged out.

"But that not fair" He pouted. Why are all of them pouting?

"Poor baby" Kayla tease.

"Anyways bye guys we will see you all tomorrow," Symone said.

We all waved bye to the guys, who have to push Lance into the car, and we all loaded back up in the car.

"What have you done to Lance?" I asked Lyric.

"Nothing, Nothing at all" she replied.

***

When we reach my house, we decided to watch a movie or two. We all grabbed snacks to eat and headed to my room.

"Tonight been a long night" I said as we put our snack in a pile. The snack we had were Nutella, gummy worms, skittles, potato chips, cheese its, chocolate, and a course we had to have popcorn.

"I agree" Ariel sigh.

That night we watch two movies Beastly and The Notebook. I was first person to wake up and I tried to move my leg but it was sift. Kayla had her big ass head on my leg. I push her off and she move but kept sleeping. I look around and Ariel was laying on Aliyah's belly snoring. Symone was spread out on the makeshift fort and had her feet in Lyric's face. I decided to do something destructive so I tiptoed around them and went downstairs to start my plan. I went to the basement and got the fireworks we still had from Fourth of July. I start looking for the small firecracker belt that sound like a machine gun when it is lit. I put on my big creepy smile and creep back upstairs.

My dad's door open and I quickly hide the firecrackers behind my back.

"Good Morning, Darling!" I clear my throat.

"Good Morning" I said trying to hide the firecrackers from him.

"What are you hiding behind you back?" he asked.

"Nothing" my voice said in a high pitch.

"Um ok, I will start cooking breakfast for you all" My dad said looking at me suspicious. I let out a deep breathe when he walk away. I went back to my original plan.