Pizzeria

we walked down the bumpy sidewalk "so where we going" i asked looking ahead. "PIZZA" he said jumping up and down like he was a little kid at christmas. "thats fun" i said sarcastically.

"so tell me why you like cameron again?" he said as he started to walk normal again. "god he's getting on my nervers" i said in my head.

"well" i stoped and turn my head dramatically toward him. "he is funny,sweet,caring,his dancing is amazing,and (i put my hand on my heart) his freckles".

"his freckles" he side and rubbed his eyes. " yeah you heard me" i laughed. "well i think its nice you like him" he muttered.

"god how far is the damn pizza place. we've been walking for about 20mins now". i thought it was going to be hot but. It being in the 70s is pretty nice.

jason lifted his pointer finger and pointed to this brick bluiding,"their it is" he started to walk faster. "omg dont you just have one mode...like slow not fast" i had to keep a little jog to keep up with him.

we walked in to see only one person in the place sitting in the very back with a cap and sun glasses

"why does he have sunglasses on in a food place?" i asked jason.

"maybe he just has bad eyes" he replied. i looked over my shoulder "bad eyes my ass" i said kinda loud for the person to hear me.

jason ordered a olive pizza we sat three tables away from mister special eyes.

+++++ hey guys i hoped you like this chapter the next chapter will be up in one to two hours and some one special comes in. plz tell me if u liked it or not i wanna know what you guys think. plz vote and you guys are amazing thank you all :D