Chapter 4

Marks pov

"It's nice to meet you Mandy." I say as I shook her hand. We all just got here and Bob introduced us to Mandy. She was nice.

"Bob has told me alot about you guys. It's so great to met you all." She smiled.

"OK so, I got the van and everyone should be able to fit in." Wade said.

If you're wondering where we're going to put the other vehicles, there's a car park near the train station where we can leave them there. I think someone will check them out from time to time.

"Alright so, let's get ready." Jack smiled. We got our bags and put them in the boot.

"You guys gonna be ok at the back?" Bob asked Jack, Cry and Yami.

"Yep. We'll be fine." Cry spoke.

"Yeah you three girls gossip about the hottest boy in here." Wade chuckled. Yami pushed him gently from behind.

"Shut up Wade." He giggled.

So Jack, Cry and Yami we're in the back seat, Mandy, Bob and Wade in the middle and then Me and Felix will do the driving.

This is gonna be a long trip.

Jacks pov

Oh this is exciting. Even though we just left like ten minutes ago, it feels like we just left.

"Hey, what you reading Cry?" Yami asked.

"Oh i'm reading 'Un cachito de cielo' by StardustxHeaven." He answered.
(That means a little piece of heaven)

"Wait, isn't that in Spanish?" I asked.

"Yeah. I learned Spanish at school. And no this isn't for a assignment, i just saw this in the library." He said.

"....you are full of suprises- Hey stop it!" Bob and Wade, somehow, said it at the same time. Everyone just started giggling.

"Well that something you don't see everyday." Mandy chuckled.

Text from: ♡markimoo♡

You ok there babe?

              Yeah. But why are you texting
                                                             me?

Just wanna talk to you :)

                                    You can talk to me
                             from there you know?

I know. But I just want you
to hear it. No one else.

                          Alright then. What is it?

Why didn't you tell me
you were a baker?
________________________________________

I chuckled at the question. I had an idea.

"BECAUSE YOU NEVER ASKED ME MARK!!" I shouted. He turned his head to look at me saying-

"SERIOUSLY JACK?!"

Haha I can imagine Jack doing that. So if you're wondering about that story I mentioned, that is a real story by startdustxheaven. Hopefully I spelled that right.

Ka ki te ano.