i'm going to be a loner

It was a quiet ride over to the cemetery as everyone was keeping an eye out for Elena and her new apparent friends. I sighed and fixed my dress so it didn't get too wrinkled as I looked out my window as we got closer to the cemetery.

"Oh my god! Is that Vicky Bennett?" Meredith suddenly gasped. I turned to face her side and my eyes widened. It was poor Vicky and she did not look that good. Her clothes were torn and there was blood staining some areas with her hair an absolute mess. Matt stopped the car, telling us to get her in the car as we hopped out.

"Are you alright? Have you seen my sister?" Vicky looked like she was going through a panic attack, hyperventilating and all that scary stuff.

"Snap out of it Vicky! Do you know where she is." I gave her a little shake. Bonnie was biting her nails beside me as Meredith looked like she was staring into Vicky's soul. Vicky slowly came back to herself and she looked at me clearly and shook her head no. I groaned loudly.

"But-" She drew out and licked her lips kinda nervously. "I have seen your friends. They went to the bridge. But someone was following them." She whispered loudly. My eyes widened and I thought back to the night where I was attacked near that damned bridge. I let go of her and bolted to the bridge, not caring if my dress ripped and tore at the bottom. I did not have a good feeling in this, something in my stomach was making it feel like it was full of bats. Not butterflies but these huge humongous bats that were flying all over the place and making me feel like I wanted to throw up. I ignored Elena's friends yelling my name and focused on getting to the bridge. I am not a very religious person but here I was, praying for my friends to be alright and not at that stupid bridge. I came to a slow stop as I was about ten feet from the bridge and my heart nearly stopped.

My friends, my beautiful best friends that I had known since elementary school, were all laying on the ground and with the full moon over head, I could see the dark red stains on all of them. I was frozen and I could barely breath as I started to freak out. But there was someone else kneeling next to an whimpering Wisty but she seemed unconscious. I didn't recognize the person but they were clenching Wisty's arms really hard. Hard enough I saw little blood trails from where their nails were digging into her arms. I looked around and picked up a good size stick that I could use to whack someone really hard if they tried to do something to me. Wisty gave out another little whimper and that's when I hit the figure away from her. My eyes widened as I saw the figure ended up being a girl in a dress. I couldn't focus on the details of who she was because I was running on adrenaline. All I saw was a pale girl with blood all over her face. My friends' blood!

The girl snarled at me and lunged at me. I panicked and tried to use my stick as a bat but I missed and ended up somehow stabbing her through the arm. My eyes widened in horror as my legs gave out, She yelled out in pain but just glared at me and escaped. Probably cause she heard the trio finally caught up to me.

"Stacy!" I heard Meredith shout at a distance. I ignored her and crawled my way to Winny, placing her head in my lap as I tried to make sure she was still breathing.

"Oh my god!" Bonnie shrieked as they came into view. I looked up at them with tears streaming from my eyes.

"I tried to help them but I don't know what to do. Meredith, what do I do?" I asked desperately as she came to kneel beside me. She placed her fingers on the inside of her wrist and felt for a pulse.

"Bonnie, call Matt. Tell him, we need him right now. And he is going to have to step on it." Meredith ordered and moved onto Justin. I just sat there uselessly, petting Winny's hair as we waited for help.

                                                                                        ~*~