Reagan

Things were finally going my way I was just one step away from convincing mom to take us back home. The best thing that happened today was that little fight between mom and dad, something that small and pointless had them both so riled up one more of those and I might as well be sipping on sparkling water in first class headed back to florida.

I tried to warn mom before we came here that it would only be toxic but she insisted and I didn't understand why, wasn't I enough for her? did she really have to come see Riley? I just don't get it I'm classy and shes a hick country girl who cant dress!

I rolled my eyes at the thought of her trying on moms new fashion line at the boutique, ew.

Mom chatted up the cab driver I think his name was Jonny or something. He dropped us off at the front door of the hotel and mom payed him, by the look on his face she gave a pretty nice tip.

"Thanks for the ride." Mom waved
"Yeah thanks Jonny."
"Its jimmy actually." He replied scratching the back of his neck.
"Whatever." I brushed him off closing the door.

We walked quietly to the elevator the sound of moms designer heels clicking echoed in the empty hall way.we reached our floor and made our way to the room. "I'm using the shower first" She called over her shoulder as she took off her coat and walked to the bathroom.

I sprawled out on the bed checking my phone I had three missed texts from Greyson and two calls from Avery, must be an emergency she never calls, I dialed back her number and waited. While I waited for her to pick up mom came out of the bathroom with her pj's on I hung up the phone, now was the time to convince her that we should go.

I rolled off the bed and walked over to her as her work cellphone began ringing, she picked it up and began a heated conversation.

"So mom have you given any thought to what I was saying earlier at the restaurant?" I asked in a sickly sweet tone.

She barley turned her attention to me, "Reagan honey not now I'm busy we'll talk later." She brushed me off.

I wasn't going to give in that easy like I usually do, "But mom we've seen them and their doing fine I think everything we came her for is done so really I think we-" I started.

"REAGAN!, I said I didn't want to talk so end of discussion, understood!" She bellowed.

I instantly closed my mouth, she always does this she never gives me a chance to speak my mind. Suddenly her cellphone began to ring and within a second she was in a heated discussion about her new clothing line, she was back in business mode like always.

Sighing I picked up my phone and put on some slippers grabbing a light sweater and I was out the door not before mom stopped me, "Where are you going?" I replied with a quick 'outside' and she nodded.

I went through the hall and down the elevator and outside to a bench by the fountain after sitting for a minute I finally built up the courage to call Greyson, it had been two weeks since I had last spoken to him, we just really needed a break from each other.

I dialed his number and bit the inside of my cheek, after a few rings he didnt pick up to be honest I was kind of glad when he didnt so I began leaving a message," uh Hi grey how are you, uh im sorry i didnt pick up your calls earlier-."

"Hey Reagan babe sorry I was busy, uh, well I just have a whole lot of work to catch up on, so... But yeah I can talk now." He spoke coolly.

I mentally laughed as if he was doing work he was probably showing his tongue down some girls throat, I would believe it.

"Yeah uh I just wanted to check in on you last time we talked things didn't end so great..." I trailed off.

"Yeah well it was just a dumb fight, completely pointless I just think we should forget it and move on right?, so when are you coming back from seeing your dad?" He asked more like told.

When we moved I hadn't told anyone about riley I'm not quite sure why but I just didn't want to think about it. Grey and everyone else had no clue about her, thats the way I wanted to keep things.

"I'm not sure Grey it might be a while okay?" I cooed, he was like toddler if he didn't get his way he'd throw a fit.

He gave a loud grown, "Its no fun here without you." He sighed.

I scoffed,"Your only saying that because I'm not their to have sex with you."

"Thats not true there are other thing too." He said absolutely not joking.

"What the hell does that mean?, I'm not just some booty call." I growled.

"I never said you were, why do you always have to do that?" He groaned.

"Do what." I hissed.

"Make such a big deal out of nothing it pisses me off." He replied.

"Well if I piss you off so much then how about I stay here so you never have to see me again!" I shouted into the phone.

"Fine by me!" He yelled back just as loud.

Without hesitating I hung up, he was so infuriating why I even bothered with him was besides me.

I am so ready to get out of here, stay in Vermont As if.

Hey guys thanks for all the reads, I'm not sure if i should continue the book what do y'all think yes or no?  Till we meet again......