Adventure Time with Finn and Jake

Chapter 1; hello.

Hello, and welcome to the world of Ooo. Yes Ooo sounds like a fun name doesn't it? So moving on...

-Finn's Pov-

"So what do you want to do today, instead of watching Beemo all day?" I asked.

"I don't know man. Hey why don't we go to PB's?" Jake suggests.

"Okay lets go." After riding on Jake's back we finally arrived at Princess Bubblegum's house. We heard strange noises coming from her bedroom.

"Hey PB, I.... AHHH!!" I screamed.

"I forgot that she was still dating Marceline, thank god she was singing to PB and nothing else." Jake said.

"Guyssss... Get outtt!" Marceline hissed.

"Oh, well I will hang out with you guys tomorrow. I promise." PB said.

We left the room and then we heard Marceline starting to sing Caraphernelia by pierce the veil.

"I really like this song." I shouted over the music.

"I don't like it."

"why not?"

"I just don't like headbanging music. " when he said that I gasped.

"Don't mind me I'm just reaching for your necklace talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas." Marceline sang to PB.

"What's so good about picking up the peices?" I sang to Jake.

"No. just no. stop it. Finn, stop it now." Jake pouted.

"Okaaay but its funny watching you get annoyed.."

"Well I'm annoyed so lets go."