Oh no, PB

-PB's POV -

I lay here in this cold, dark, swaying cage. Thinking about everything in life. Marceline. Oh, Marceline, how I wish I vould be with you right now. To be in your loving arms again. Jake. Him laying in the cage next to me. Shivering. Crying. Hes suffering from Finn. Finn, is probably broken from not being able to have his beat friend next to him. Oh, Finn. I'm sooo sorry. If there was only a way out. A way out. THATS IT!!!! If I try to find a way to slip through this cage I can find Finn and Marceline. But, yet again I would have to leave Jake all alone.... again. Should I?

I look around and try to pull on the rusty metal bars of the cage, but all it does is make a lot of noise. "PB, keep it down, I'm trying to drown in my sorrows here.." Jake complains. "Jake, im trying to find a way out." "Just let it go, we're never getting out of here. Its not worth your time." As Jake continues on how were never gonna get out I start to jump, I stomp (Mitch Lucker stomp to be exact) and I can start to feel the bottom of the cage losening up below me. It doesnt look like a far way down, but I need to get out of here! I see Jake sit up. "Are you listening to me? WE. ARE. NEVER. GOING. TO. GET. OU-" Then my cage collapses.

I feel myself falling. Its farther than I thought it would be. I see the ground coming up fast. I close my eyes and BOOM. I hit the ground, hard. I have a sharp pain on the back of my head and a burning sensation everywhere. Thats when I hear Jake scream my name, then everything goes black.