Chapter 3- Sorry. I don't know!

-Jakes POV-

I shouldn't have gone here. Finn won't find me. Is he still looking for me? What have I done? What happened? I was playing hide and seek... then woke up here? Did I get kidnapped?

-Marceline's POV-

"PB and I havent seen Jake... Why? What happened? Did you two get in a fight?" I asked him. Jake was my bestfriend, knowing that he disappeared makes me suspicious.

"No we didn't get in a fight. We were playing hide and seek. He was hiding, I counted to 40 and searched everywhere. Even Beemo hasnt seen him! I'm scared that he might be in danger and we don't know about it!" Finn said almost crying. He lost his bestfriend, that must hurt.

"We'll let you know if we find him! Were gonna go search for him. PB you go on your magical rainbow unicorn thingy and I'll go look around with my Axe guitar incase something has him.!"

"Okay... we'll meet at the tree house in an hour." Finn said.

"Finn.." PB said lifting his face up to hers, looking him dead in the eye. "I promise we will find him!" she continued.

We set out our different ways. I searched the Ice Kings house, the flame princess house, and every other house there was. ... and no one had saw her.

-Princess Bubblegums POV-

I searched through the sky and in the woods. Nothing. That's when I blacked out, so did my unicorn. I woke up handcuffed in this dark strange place.... then I heard moaning.