Part One.

It was week one and the boys were in their room, deciding on a song to sing.
Liam was on the top bed bunk, Niall on the sofa, Zayn on the bottom bed bunk and Louis and Harry were on a beanbag, Louis curled up in Harry's lap as he reached up to stroke Harry's soft, short curls.
Harry chuckled softly at how close him and Louis already were.
"I personally think we should sing Look After You.." Louis said and nodded, running his fingers through Harry's hair.
Niall shook his head.
"Nah, mate. That's old." He scoffed and played with the edge of one of the pillows.
Louis sent a glare over to Niall.
"It's a great song, no matter how old." He murmured.
Liam shrugged and looked over at Niall, nodding his head slowly.
"I agree with you, let's do a better song." He said and bit his lip.
Louis rolled his eyes and huffed, nuzzling his face into Harry's chest.
Harry chuckled quietly and stroked his hand across Louis' soft and fluffy hair.
Louis let out a muffled giggle due to his face being pressed against Harry's chest.
Zayn was now under the covers of his bed and leaning against the wall, watching them all debate.
"How about Viva La Vida?" He suggested, pulling the covers further up his body.
Liam smiled and nodded, leaning down over the bars and smiling at Zayn.
"Zayn, you bloody genius! That's a great song. Everyone loves that song." He nodded and sat back down on his bed.
Niall nodded and grinned.
"That's my favourite song!" He shouted and let out a soft giggle after doing so.
Louis looked up at Harry.
"What do you think, Hazza?" He asked, moving his hands from Harry's curls and into his lap.
"I think it's a good choice." Harry said and nodded, stroking Louis' hair again.
"Then I think that we should do this." Louis announced, a grin on his face.
"So it's settled? Viva La Vida it is." He chuckled and lay back onto his bed.
"Let's all sleep now, boys. We've got a lot of practice if we want to get to week two." He said and pulled the covers over his body.
Louis hummed and looked up at Harry.
"Wanna go for a walk, instead?" He asked and sat up in Harry's lap a little, looking into his eyes.
Harry nodded and smiled. It felt like he was melting as he looked into Louis' ocean blue eyes. They were breath taking.
"Yeah, of course."
Louis grinned and got up, holding his hand out for Harry.
"Just around the house or outside, too?" He asked.
Harry took his plump bottom lip between his teeth.
"Let's go outside, too." He smiled and began to walk out with Louis.

Louis and Harry were outside of the house, just walking along, hand in hand.
Louis looked up at Harry's face and smiled fondly, the older boy looking mesmerising.
Harry smiled and stopped walking, looking down at Louis and into his blue eyes.
His eyes were glimmering under the dimly lit streetlight.
Harry saw his chance and took it.
He cupped Louis' face and slowly leaned in, pressing his plump lips against Louis' thin ones.
Louis' eyes widened at what Harry did. Was he dreaming? He wasted no time wrapping his arms around Harry's neck and kissing him back as he moved closer.
Harry smirked against Louis' lips and moved one hand to Louis' waist, tilting his head to the side slightly.
After a while of kissing, who was to walk around the corner but Simon Cowell.
He coughed loudly to get the boys' attention.
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, holding his coffee cup in his hand.
Louis and Harry were speechless as they looked at each other, studying their shiny and swollen lips.
Simon coughed again to make the boys look at him again.
Harry looked at the window then at Simon.
"Well... Kissing?" He said and raised an eyebrow, confused about what was so wrong with it.
Simon nodded.
"You can't be together, boys." He said.
Louis frowned and took Harry's hand.
"If we like each other, why can't we be together?" He asked and stood close to Harry.
Simon took a sip of his coffee.
"You're teenage boys that are attractive to teenage girls. They won't like you half as much if you're gay than if you were straight." He said.
Louis frowned deeper.
"I want to stay with Harry! Who cares about how many fans we have?" He almost shouted.
"I do, Louis." Simon said bluntly and tossed his coffee into the nearby bin.
"I suppose you two can be together... If you keep it private and secret. I'll also be getting you girls to go on dates with so you look straight." He said and then walked off, leaving an angry Louis and a frustrated Harry.
Harry pulled Louis back inside and took him to their room.

It was the first night there and everyone had chosen their own beds.
The boys were all sleeping as Harry and Louis walked in.
They had left two beds spare.
Louis watched Harry and waited for him to choose his bed.
Harry placed his pillow onto a bed up against the wall and he went into the bathroom to change.
Louis also put his pillow onto the same bed and changed in their room.
He didn't see the harm because Harry was in the bathroom and the boys were asleep.
Harry came back out to see Louis laying on the bed, looking up at him.
He chuckled and climbed in next to the smaller boy, pulling the covers up to suit both of them.
"Hi, Lou." Harry smirked.
"Hey, Haz." Louis grinned and looked at Harry's lips.
Harry saw Louis looking at his lips and his smirk only grew.
Louis blushed softly and looked up into Harry's eyes.
Harry smiled and placed his large hand on Louis' cheek, slowly leaning forward and connecting their lips.
The two boys made out until they got sleepy and pulled away.

A/N: I hope you liked this one! It was 1016 words!