Introduction.

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Larry Stylinson.
I'm sure you've heard of this ship, whether you're in the One Direction fandom or not. Why is it more popular than the other ships like Narry, Nouis, Niam, Lilo and Lirry? Because it's the most real.
And who would've thought that true love would be found in the bathrooms of The X-Factor?

~~~~

Louis was very nervous as he stood in a row on the stage with the rest of the boys in the category.
"Tom Richards.." Was called, but not Louis Tomlinson.
He felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach as he realised that was it.
The last of the boys to get through was Tom Richards and not him.
He rubbed his face with his hands and began to walk off the stage with the rest of the boys.

He was collecting his things from where he was sat, ready to head home and tell his mother the bad news but first he needed to go to the toilet.
He put his things back down and began to walk through the corridors and into the bathrooms.
He walked over to the urinals and did his business.
He noticed a tall boy with brown curls walk in.
He was very attractive, Louis had to admit and as Louis was a very loud and chatty person, he decided to start a conversation as he neared the sinks.
"Hi. What's your name?" He asked the curly haired boy.
The curly haired boy walked up to the sinks and went next to Louis.
"Hey, I'm Harry. What's your name?" He asked.
Louis nodded.
"Hello, Harry. I'm Louis." He grinned and held out his hand. It was wet because he hadn't yet dried them.
Harry smiled and shook Louis' hand.
"That's a nice name." He said politely.
"We should be friends."
Louis let out a giggle and nodded.
"Yeah, we should." He smiled and walked to the hand driers with Harry.
They dried their hands and faced each other.
"What's your number, Lou?" Harry asked.
Louis blushed that he had already gave him a nickname.
"Uh, pass me your phone, I'll type it in for you."
Harry nodded and passed his phone to Louis.
The phone looked small in Harry's hands but big in Louis'.
"Here you go. Ring me sometime?" He grinned.
Harry looked at his phone and then up at Louis as he nodded.
"Of course I will." He smiled and waved before he walked out.

All of the boys were called together and they all waited anxiously as one of the team came along and began to call out five names.
"Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. Would you all please make your way to the stage."
Louis and Harry looked over at each other and stepped out to the front, beginning to walk up to the stage.

The five boys watched Simon and he looked up, smiling.
"Boys... We have decided to put the five of you into a group and you'll proceed to bootcamp."
Louis squealed and jumped up into Harry's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist.
Harry laughed happily and held Louis up by his thighs, spinning him around.
Louis got down from Harry's arms after a bit and smiled over at the other three boys, waving at them.
Harry chuckled and began to walk over to them, Louis already following behind.
"Hello, guys." Harry said and smiled.

That's how One Direction was formed, now let's skip to the good bits.

Louis and Harry were playing a game on the sofa, in one of the dressing rooms.
They had chocolate coins in each other's laps and were peeling the gold off to eat the chocolate inside.
Louis saw that he was losing so he threw some of his coins onto Harry's lap.
Harry laughed and grabbed some of Louis' coins that were on his crotch, causing Louis to jolt and throw some at Harry's face.
Harry was laughing slightly and he looked up at Louis.
"Kiss me, you fool." He smirked.
Louis grinned and leaned down, practically laying on top of Harry as he did what Harry asked, moving his hands quickly around Harry's head.
A/N: I wasn't sure how to describe what Louis was doing😂
They soon got up and began to get ready for the show tonight.

A/N: This was pretty shitty but I hope you enjoy reading!