chapter 4; A Scary Day!

Have you ever seen someone get shot or beaten to death. I have! Well I was in my house one morning and I went next door with my named Stacy. When we went next door to my moms best friend's house, Tia and Jesus. I asked Jesus if I could play the video game an he said, "Yes, go right ahead." Then I asked if he wanted to play video games with me and Jesus said, " Yes, why not."

Now it's about 7:00 p.m, and I am back home. So around 7:30 p.m, me and my grandmother named Carolyn were starting to clean the house and around 8:00 or 9:00 maybe 10:00p.m, me and my grandmother started hearing gun shots. I asked my grandmother, " What was that noise I just heard?" My grandmother said, " That sound was gun shot!" I walked by the wall and started to try listen and there it went Bang, Bang!" My grandmother said, " Get the hell away from that fucking wall!" As we started moving away from there, we heard it again, "Bang,Bang!" Jesus came over to my house and said, " Open the door I need to call 911! They are trying to come and find me. I need help!" I started to walk to the door, I said, " Ok!" And my grandmother said , " No don't!" So I had to sit there and watch Jesus die in the EMS arms.

To this day, I could of saved Jesus but I could of got shot trying to save Jesus, but my grandmother saved me by telling me to stay away from the door.

* This is a true story*

The end!