The New Livy Adams.- Chapter 5

After I got home from school nothing really happened uptil I started getting ready for the party. Usually I would just put on some jeans and a half slutty shirt but this time it was different. I had something way different planned for this one. 

https://www.dailylook.com/p/Dresses/Sultry-Mesh-Dress/58795.html

I did my make up a lot heavier on the eyes this time instead of the more natural look I do usually.

My body is ready ( ;

 So, after I got done getting ready I got into my car. Btws I have a lot of them but I really only use the Bentley and my jeep because my jeep is my baby and the Bentley is just really nice. So I decided to go with the Bentley. Only my close friends know that I have it. Its in the garage under a cover all the time. Any hoe

When I got there the party was already crazy everyone was jumping off the roof into the pool and doing crazy stuff. I was not ready for this. 

But I need to. I have to do this. So I got my pathetic butt up and put my fake confidence on and strutted into the party. With everyone looking at me already. I knew I had everyone wrapped around my baby finger.

I walked up to a really hot guy who I don't think I had ever seen before. He was blond and had the prettiest blue eyes I had ever seen. 

"Can you get me a drink?" I said in my trying to be sexy voice

"Uhm.... Sure" He said stumbling for words.

"Thanks babe." I said taking his place by the counter and putting both elbow back to show off the boobs I had.

"Well hello sexy." Someone said. Dammit I knew that voice. I looked over and look who was right again. Me obviously. Sorry that sounded coincided. I'm just trying to get into character.

"Oh Heey, NO" I said a bit more rudely than I had planned.

"Livy? Is that you?" Eliot said.

"No its a fucking flying monkey. What do you think?" I said. I hate him so much

"Look bitch.." He said getting closer to me pinning me to the counter. "You can't show up in that without me. You look hot. Your supposed to be all sad and shit." He said. That arrogant bastard.

"Look bitch. I thought about doing that but then again I sometimes I think I should could do crystal meth. but then I think I'd rather not." I said. Yes I know its from pitch perfect. I love that movie by the way.

"Look. Hunny. baby. love. Your gonna be with me tonight. I can promise you that..." I dont know what else he was gonna say cause the guy I asked to get me a drink came back with drinks and pulled him off me. 

"Hey man back off. If she wanted to she could obviously get you. And anyone else she wanted." This guy said. Man I already love this kid.

"Yeah well I had her. But she WONT GIVE IT UP. So i decided I'd rather not." Eliot said. Damn him and taking what I say. 

"Maybe she wouldn't give it to you specifically." This guy said. Man He's perf asf.

"Damn! finally someone figured it out!" I said with a small giggle at the end. The he handed me the cup

"Here." He said.

"Bye, hunny. babe. love." I said. slowly so he would get the point

"Oh was that a fake make up sex fight or something sorry if I ruined it!" This guy said

"Oh ew no! not with him. Anyways I'm livy." I said with a small smile

"I'm.. I'm Niall. Its nice to meet you lily." he said

"Likewise." I said then took a few sips of whatever was in my cup. " Wow this stuff is strong." I said

"Yeah. but ya know the irish helps fight it off." He said then I realized his accent. It was so perf. Wow. Like he's just perf asf in every way

"Well don't take advantage of me If I get to drunk tonight. But that was my plan anyway." I said with a wink. Hoping he would know that it was very much okay if he takes advangate of me. Then we talked for a little long have a lot more drinks. I think we were totally shit faced.

"Hey you wanna go upstairs?" He said his voice getting very deep with the alcohol intake.

"Yes, I would love too." I said as he took my hand and led me up the stairs. As we were going up there I noticed Eliot looking more than just pissed at me and uhm.. Whats his name again.. oh well.. we're going up stairs.

This should be fun