Chapter 1

“what do you mean we're moving,” Jessica yelled furiously. “im the most popular girl in school and was totally looking forward to start highschool! What am I going to tell my friends?”

“you'll be fine sweetheart,” Mrs. Baker calmly stated, “your father got transferred for work and we cant just leave him so you can stay with your friends. Anyways, you'll definatly find some new friends once you start school.” Jessica stomped off in a hurry and started packing, furiously shouting how much her life was ruined and how she didnt want to leave.

When Jessica finally calmed down, she went to help her mother and twin sister, Marissa, load up the car. Marissa dropped to the ground in pain while reaching for a box. She was having a vision.

Her visions came and went and she couldnt control what was going on. Every time she had a vision, her head would be pounding and her heart racing. This vision was definitely much different from her others.

At first, all Marissa could see was pure darkness; then little by little, a strange boy's face appeared. He had a truly angelic face and looked strangely like the Baker girls. Then out of nowhere two magnificent black wings emerged from behind him. She hadn't quite noticed it before, but in the corner of her vision, she could make out the face of a girl about her age. The teenage girl looked shocked but amazed. Slowly, but surely, the young winged boy came from behind a tree holding his finger to his lips. As if he didnt want anyone to know. As the vision came to an end, the boy and girl kissed and gazed happily into each others eyes.

As Marissa was gaining conciseness, she could tell Jessica was trying to help her up.

“Are you okay,” Jessica asked worriedly, “what did you see?”

“It was weird...there was a boy...who looked strangely like us...but he had wings...” Marissa stated.

“Wings?” That was all Jessica could manage to say.

The three Baker girls finished loading their belongings in silence and headed off to their new lives. Along the way, while Jessica was peacefully sleeping, Marissa couldn't stop thinking about her vision. She just couldn't quite conprehend what it was about. Her visions had never been wrong before, so she wasn't quite sure what to think. It had seemed so real, but at the same time, unimaginable. By the time she gave up on figuring the vision out, they were already at their new house in Leonard, Texas.

The town of Leonard was very small; some say you can even jog around the town in just half an hour. Most of the Baker's trip consisted of driving through country roads with no houses in sight for a couple of miles. In the little moments Jessica was awake, she was arguing to her mom how everyone around her would be hill-billies.

Let's just say...she was wrong...very wrong.

As the Baker's were driving down the road in the actual civilized part of town (yes...the part with people who would have thought) to their new house, Jessica saw the most amazing thing. Actual teenage boys...and every single one of them were hot. But out of all the hotness....one stood out in particular and she was determined to find out as much about him as possible (and not in the stalker way). He was just extremely gorgeous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...so I'm really kinda new to wattpad and I just want to know what you guys thought of my story...I really hope to get some feedback and such!!! Thank you so much for reading this!!!!! <3