Chapter 2

Their new house was to die for. A sky blue house with a wrap around porch; picture perfect. The outside of the house looked like it really belonged in the country; as you walked into the house, that thought completely went away. It was completely up to date with all the appliances, and was so chic. It was literally every girls dream house.

After Jessica and Marissa unpacked most of their belongings, Jessica and Marissa went out to explore.

“Hey Marissa, do you want to go down to the park and check out all those hot guys?”

“Well of course! How could I turn that down?”

Most of the trip, short as it was, was spent asking each other how they looked and what they would say to the guys. They were releieved to see the guys were still there, although she didnt think they would have left because of the lack of things to do. The girls decided to go to the swing set to talk and watch the guys play basketball. Suddenly, one of the guys walked up to the twin sisters, (may I add...they are fraternal twins).

“Hello there ladies. Are yall new here?”

“Yeah we just got here,” Jessica stated with a slight smile on her face. This was the guy she was determined to see.

“Cool. Well I guess I will be seeing you around. Are yall starting school tomorrow?”

“Um yeah. I guess I will see you there.” 'God his voice is so sexy!!' Jessica thought silently.

“yeah...talk to yall later then.”

As he walked back to his buddies and continued his game Jessica squealed.

“OMG Jessica!!!! He so likes you!!!!” Marissa jumped in the swing and laughed.

Jessica blushed deaply and couldnt believe she actually got to talk to what had to be the hottest guy in the world!

The next day was super busy...and it was only 6 am. Jessica had gotten up so early so she would make sure she would look great when she saw this mistery guy at school. She didnt even know his name but he was all she could think about. When Marissa got up about 30 minutes later, she walked into Jessica's room to hear what all the noise was and her jaw dropped when she saw that her sisters room looked like it had been his by a tornado; there were clothes everywhere.

“What happened to your room Jessica,” Marissa finally said.

“I can't find anything to wear! Help me!!!” Jessica said while throwing more clothes onto the floor.

“Youre the fashion expert in the family! Why do you need my help?” Marissa said silently laughing at how Jessica's face looked.

“my mind has gone completely blank and I really want to look good for this hot mystery guy! Just pick out something you think is cute and I will wear it! Just dont make me want to say I dont know you if you pick out something totally horrendous!!!” Jessica blankly stated that last part.

Finally after only looking a few seconds, Marissa found something and handed it to Jessica.

“are you sure you're not the fashion expert? This is totally hot!” Jessica stared dumbfoundedly at Marissa as she sheepishly looked away. “Thank you so much!!! Now go get changed into something other than your pajamas so we can go to school!”

“School doesnt even start till 8:00; and its only just down the street! Gosh Jessica calm down!” Marissa slightly chuckled. She had never seen her sister so worked up over trying to impress a guy. And she had thought she'd seen the worst of it all.

As Jessica and Marissa were walking down the sidewalk to their first day of school, Jessica wouldn't stop asking Marissa if she looked good and Marissa would just laugh and continue to say yes. This was going to be a long 5 minute walk.