Chapter 1

I carefully descend from the sky and land on the ground gracefully.My wings slowly disappear into my back.I put on a thick white cardigan to cover the hole in my top.I pull out the handle from my luggage and began walking along the concrete road.The atmosphere was quite strange around here. Occasionally,there'd be a car or two passing by,but other than that,it was only me.

I looked around in search of this 'Cross Academy'.Since I'm the only living Nymph in the world,I must seek protection.My wings are wanted by hunters while scientists are seeking to do experiments on me due to my special abilities.By special abilities I mean,wielding nature.

I wander around a little longer and soon came across a large gate with the words 'True Cross Academy' written above it.I walked towards it and look through the gate to see if anyone could let me in.Before long,a loud voice yelled out to me causing me to flinch internally due to my enhance hearing.

"Hey! Who are you and what business do you have in Cross Academy?!" I looked towards the source of the voice only to find a girl with short brown hair and hazel eyes pointing an accusing finger at me.Beside her stood a guy with silver hair and mysterious violet eyes.

"I'm here to enroll in Cross Academy." I said confidently and softly at the same time.

"We need verification,please!" She yelled out once again.This time I saw the silver-haired guy flinch.He gave a small glare to the girl but she didn't seem to notice.

I dig out the piece of yellow paper that was given to me by my orphanage and showed it to her.As she was about to yell again,I saw the silver-haired guy nudge her.She scratched her head in embarrassment and cleared her throat.

"We'll open the gates now,hold on." She announced more calmly.She walked towards the gate and open the lock with a key.Once the lock made a clicking sound,I immediately grab hold of my luggage and prepared to walk inside.

"My name's Yuki and he's Zero.We're the prefects of Cross Academy." She introduced while leading me towards the headmaster's office.

"I'm Kamiya Shiroe.Pleasure to meet you." I did a little curtsy,earning weird looks from the both of them.I guess I'm pretty old fashion since I've been alive for over a hundred years yet I never seem to continue aging at 16.Although I look 16,I'm really smart since I've accumulated a lot from past events.That's a major advantage of being an Nymph.Other than that,I can easily convince orphanages to give me shelter.I managed to live a peaceful life until now...

"So...Are you apart of the night-class or day-class,Kamiya-san?" Yuki asked curiously.

"Day-class." I replied.I've heard about the night-class students,they come from wealthy families.

"Really? Because you could totally fit into the night-class.I mean...My first impression of you is,well mannered and......Impossibly beautiful." She said the last part quickly.

"Why,thank you.Do all night-class students act well mannered?" Zero held the door of the building we were currently entering.

"Not really.Some are just plain rude while some are...respectable..." She said dreamily as Zero looked at her in disgust.I giggled at the both of their antics.

"What are you laughing at Kamiya-san?" Yuki asked as she walk down the hallway.

"You two could make a great couple.Zero over there keeps staring at you." Right after mentioning this,the both of them looked away with tinted cheeks.

"O-Oh,look! We've arrived at the headmaster's office!" Yuki quickly said.

"Thanks for the help,I'll be fine on my own for now.Ciao~" I gave a small wave to the lovebirds and knocked on the door.