16

She smiled pressing me against the wall, kissing my neck. I bit my lip pulling her shirt over her head. She stated into my eyes, blushing. Monica bit her lip, pulling my jeans unbuttoned. I smiled, " so you know what you're doing? " She pulled them down around my ankles. " Of course I do. " She smiled rubbing the outside of my panties. I moaned softly, "so, you've done this before? "

"sort of " She grabbed me pulling me towards the bed. I smiled kissing her neck, and pinching her nipples.

In the past I tried my hardest not to see Monica like this, as more than a friend. I didn't want that to end, especially on bad terms. I loved her, I still do. But, my feelings for her became stronger and they changed. I always wanted to be around her. Truth is, I moved to be further away from her. So, I could have a clear mind. That didn't exactly go as planned.

She had the blankets wrapped around her, she was still sleeping. I smiled propping myself up, watching her. It was just getting to 6am, I couldn't sleep. We were up all night. I smiled kissing her cheek. "Chris, promise me something? "

"You're awake, why? "

She looked at me. "I'm a light sleeper. But, promise me nothing will ever change. "

"between us? I don't know if I can promise that. I mean, I'm pretty difficult to handle sometimes. " I smirked. She grabbed my chin kissing me. "I don't think you are. So, promise me? " She sat up climbing on top of me. "I can try. "
She smiled pinching my clit. "Promise!"
I bit my lip. "I promise. "
She kissed me guiding her tongue into my mouth.

It felt like a dream to me. I couldn't believe what we just did, but I didn't want it to end just yet. I wanted to take in as much of her as I could before I start work in a few days.

"Chrissy!" Kim yelled. I was still in bed tired from Monica. I smiled slightly, sitting up. She burst through the door with a purple folder in her hand. "Why are you still in bed?" I smiled. " I was just having a nap, what's that?" She jumped on the bed. "I went to school today, you and mom were still sleeping so i got ready by myself."

" You should have woke us, wait. The bus came to my house?" She nodded. "I have papers for you and mom to fill out. " She looked at me handing over the purple folder. "Why me?"

"Because , you're my guardian." Monica walked in sitting on the bed next to me. " You don't mind do you? I called the school and spoke with her teacher and her principle ." I looked at her. "I don't mind, I'll read over them and fill them out." She kissed my cheek getting up from the bed. Kim smiled looking at me. "So, you're my mommies girlfriend now? " I could feel my cheeks heating up, i glanced up at her. " That's something your mother and i would need to talk about." She nodded jumping off the bed , running into the living room.
"What more is there to talk about?"

"So, the bus will pick her up from my house from now on?" She sat next to me. " If you use your address on the papers, yes." She looked into my eyes. "I know i should have asked you about all this, but it just slipped my mind."

"It's alright, I know what you're going through, you just want to make sure Kim is safe." She smiled kissing my cheek. "You know I could have my place renovated if I need to." I glanced at her. "For Kim?" She asked.
"Yeah, I love having her around and I don't mind making a bed room for her."

She hugged me. "You really are perfect Christina. " I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I need to go." She pulled away looking into my eyes. "Why? " I held onto her hand. "I have work and I need to clean the house, we left it a mess."
"But-"

She kissed my lips. "I'll be fine, don't worry."

All I could think about was her ex coming back. I was worried, more than that , I was terrified.

That night she stayed at home and left Kim with me. I couldn't shut my eyes, I was too worried. It was nearly 4am, I constantly was checking my phone to see if she had left any messages. Kim rolled over cuddling against my chest, I smiled kissing her head.

"Chrissy." She said softly, kissing my nose. I groaned softly. "Come on, wake up. " I yawned, rubbing my eyes. It was Monica, I smiled. "You're here. "

"I told you I had to work, why are you still sleeping? It's almost 3."

"I was up all night. " I sat up, looking at her. "You were worried about me staying alone." She grabbed my hand. "You don't need to worry. "
I pulled away from her, "I always have to worry, about you and kim." She looked at me. "All I can think about is him coming back to hurt the two of you, I don't want you staying alone in that house at all anymore, not after today. "

"Chrissy, I'm fine really"
"I mean it, Kim needs her mother. You're not going back there, and it's not up for discussion. "