Flaws

He ran. He ran and ran and ran until the soles of his shoes ripped away. His feet scorched the streets with a burning desire. A desire to run. To be free. To be lost within the glistening ebony sky. To know the world, yet know himself. He wanted to be lost. Go and go and go until life couldn't keep up with him. He wanted to not know where he was going. Learn his own life. His legs glowed with passion as they pushed themselves beyond his own limits, yet they were not to be felt. He ran automatically, his head lost in the stars, his body blazing along the crack ridden asphalt. The area around him sodden, subtle silver moonlight cresting along the dilapidated homes. Shattered dreams filled each building, each one before occupied by a person. A real, living person. They thought. They breathed. But today was his first time breathing. Breathing in what he knew what was his. His home. It would always be his home. His thoughts had a different home, though. They thrived within the cosmos, lighting galaxies and reigniting stars with the flaming ideals that will light his life. They will light the future. They will light the lives of those around him. His sharp breathe pierced the cool air as he sprinted upon the trembling earth. The planets shined down on him, beaming with a newfound light. His eyes glistened like the galaxies, swirling with thoughts that would change the universe. They lit his path, blaring his future in front of him like an everlasting reward. The earth quaked of fear and gratitude for the change that was insured. He wore his flaws upon his face. Showing where he has been and where he will be. Knowing judgement will come. Knowing pain is an inescapable factor. Yet he wore them proudly. They made him. They gave him his blessings. They showed him his fortune. They showed him that he was better then what the world said.
His legs scorched the earth, screeching along the pavement. The blackness around him retreated of fear and dismay, afraid of his flame. Darkness simply didn't exist, it is only the absence of light. He took his flame. He raised it upon the torn world. His spirit pumped within his heart, flowing through every vein with a lust for more each beat. He took the world, and he burned it all
The burn wounds will heal, but they will always leave scars upon you. Flaws.
Wear them proudly.