Chapter 12 -Romeo and Juliet-

Five in the morning. Alexa call me and her tone is in disbelieve.

ME: “Hey?”

LEX: “Why are you not come here?”

ME: “Something important.”

LEX: “Personal?”

ME: “Yes.”

LEX: “What is it?”

 I take some air and speak,

ME: “Tiffany see Josephine and Aries finding you at the auditorium.”

LEX: “So?”

ME: “My family step in and create a defense on it while we are watching.”

LEX: “What is it?”

ME: “Tiffany and Jiao will come with us inside of the auditorium. They will watch the play while guarding us. Ella and Eugene will guard the whole school. They will guard every entrance. Fox and Dana will guard the whole auditorium. They will guard every entrance also. And ask for me? I will guard you. I will protect you.”

LEX: “OW. Thank you.”

ME: “Just promise me that you will stay alive with me forever.”

LEX: “Well. Change me.”

I put down my phone and text her.

Alexa, I will bring you at school at 8. Because the play will begin at 9. Get ready, put your hair down to cover your scent. I love you so much. Your love. Cliff is always here. :*

I know my text will put a big smile in her face. 7:30 am I leave the garage and travel to Alexa’s house she is sitting in their terrace. I push my horn to notice that I am there waiting for her. She jump up and shout to Carlo that she will leaving. She is waling gracefully to the path way and open the gate. She is wearing white polo and pants. She looks gorgeous even that she wear “boy’s thing” fashion. She run across the high-way and open my car’s door and jump inside. She is gasping for air and smile at me, I smile back and drive the car to the school.

We are in the school around 8 and all of them are getting ready for the defense detail. Alexa take a little pause and as me,

LEX: “Do you really want to go inside?”

ME: “Yes. Let’s watch the play like we are the one who is performing it.”

LEX: “I think I will have heart attack.”

ME: “Why?”

Her head look around and she stare at my family.

ME: “Stop thinking that something will happened.”

LEX: “OK.”

We are entering the entrance and we hand-off the tickets. She is really nervous, she is getting white. We are choose the front row seat. Tiffany is entering the auditorium, I am already reading her thoughts. The play will start at the moment.

And it starts. The characters are in mask. We are watching and Alexa has a smile in her face. My arms wrap on her waist and she look at me and smile, I smile back at her and look to the play. I notice that Romeo character is staring at me. His eyes is familiar I slightly take a stand and he leave my glance. I notice that Juliet character is staring at Alexa, her eyes is familiar also. Aries and Josephine. Jiao text me that Tiffany see something. They are inside of the auditorium. Everyone will going to die. I stand up and interrupt the audience. They are all mad at me, so they leave the auditorium. The red curtain off the stage cover the play. I immediately call Tiffany and Jiao to guard Alexa and I swiftly go the backstage. Staffs, Mr. Harvey and everyone in the backstage are all dead. But in the dead people someone is alive Dave Morton rise from the dead. I run to him quickly to ask him everything happened.

And he tell the story every detail.

Everybody has been killed by three unknown suspects but ask for me. It’s Aries and Josephine. They leave the town without any regret. They will be back for me and for her.