Two

When you all reach the car, Justin starts to put the luggages in the trunk. You obviously can't help but stare at his muscular arms. You can just imagine how it feels to be wrapped around those arms all day. "Alright, leggo." Justin says and you snap back to reality.

"Huh? Yeah...umm lets go." You mumble nervously, hoping Justin didn't notice you staring at him.

You get in the drivers seat and notice Justin sitting in the front passenger seat with you. You begin to feel nervous and you start the car and drive off. "I'm so happy I'm home!" Justin screams with excitement.

You laugh and you hear Selena and Ryan chuckle in the back as well. "I missed my family, friends, and you." Justin says sweetly and lays his head on your shoulder. You giggle and shake him off. You look into your rear view mirror and notice Selena staring at you with a worried and sad look.

You quickly look away and feel your hands sweat as you hold the drivers wheel.

"So *yn* when are we going to hang out?" Justin asks.

"Whenever you're free." You shrug.

"Are you kidding? I'm going to have a lot of free time. You're going to be with me 24/7, ya got that!" Justin jokes. "No, I'm going to let you spend some time with Selena." You say to give her some attention.

"Actually yeah-." Selena says. "No! It's fine! We can all hang out!" Justin interrupts.

Selena sends Justin a look of dissapointment and sighs. You feel Selena staring at you again through the rear view mirror. This time you don't bother to look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally reach Pattie's house and you just cant wait to get out of the car. You felt so awkward with Selena looking at you in the mirror the whole time you were driving. I don't know if she noticed that I knew she was looking at me but it was a little frustrating. When Justin and Selena get their luggages from the trunk, you hear the front door to Pattie's house open. Out comes Jazzy running to hug Justin.

"Bieber!" She yells.

Justin grins and lifts her up in the air as she runs into him.

"Jazzy! I missed you so much! Did you miss me?" Justin asks.

"Yeah!" Jazzy yells.

Everyone laughs and you smile at how loving Justin was.

"Jazzy do you remember Selena?" Justin asks.

"Yeah." She replies in a shy voice.

"Hi cutie!" Selena says and tickles Jazzy's stomach.

"How about *yn*!?" Justin says very excitedly and points to you.

"*yn*!" Jazzy screams. She wiggles out of Justin's arms and hops into yours. You love Jazzy so much! You babysit her and Jaxon when Jeremy or Erin nor Pattie can watch them.

"Hey you guys! I made some dinner! Come and eat before the food gets cold!" Pattie yells from the front door. "Mom!" Justin shouts with a grin and runs towards her to give her a big hug.

"Oh I'm not hungry Pattie." You and Ryan say at the same time.

"You guys better come in here! I did not make all this food for nothing!" Pattie yells and laughs as Justin lifts her up in his arms.

"Yeah! Don't be like that guys! Come in!" Justin shouts and motions you guys to come inside. Ugh, you're not so excited about the idea of eating dinner at Justin's house. And you can tell Selena isn't either.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You walk into Pattie's house wtih Ryan and take your shoes off at the front door. The smell of spaghetti immediately went up your nose and you heard your stomache growl for food. As you walk towards the kitchen with Ryan, Ryan playfully smacks your arm.

"Better hurry and get a seat next to your boyfriend." He teases.

You literally wanted to choke Ryan if he said that any louder.

"Mom. You're the best! Thank you for welcoming us with this delclious looking dinner." Justin says and kisses Pattie on the cheek. You sit down at the table and Ryan sits beside you. 

"Save me a seat * yn*!" Justin yells as he grabs the silverware for everyone.

"So how's your mom *yn*? I haven't talked to her for a few days." Pattie says to you. 

"She's good. Just busy working."

"Remind her that we're still on for lunch tomorrow." Pattie winks. You giggle and nod your head in agreement.

Justin hands everyone their silverware and sits right next to you at the table. Obviously Selena sits beside Justin. "Where's Jaxo?" Justin asks. "With your dad. I just have Jazzy for the night cause she knew you were coming over." Pattie says.

"My princess." Justin cooed to Jazzy and she blushes.

You all serve your own food and begin eating. After you finish eating, you hear Selena whispering flirtatiously into Justin's ear. You feel jealously build up inside of you and quickly get up to put your dish away.

"Thank you for the food. It was really delicious!" You smile and place your dish in the sink. "No problem sweetie!" Pattie replies.

"Well i'm gonna head home. Bye Jazzy! Justin I'll talk to you later. It's nice seeing you again Selena." You announce and Selena smiles at you.

"No. *yn* stay." Justin cooed.

"I have to go. Plus don't you want to settle in and stuff." You sigh.

"Dont worry about me settling in. Lets hang out for the night. Play some games. Maybe Twister." Justin says with a smirk. You think for a bit and stare at Justin.

"Please!" Justin begs with a cute look on his face. Come on, you can't say no to that face. "Alright. Why not." You give in.

You all walk into the living room and Justin grabs the game from a shelf. "Lets do this!" Ryan says with a pumped look and bounces up and down as if he was in a boxing match.

You giggle and then look over at Justin to see him kissing Selena. Your heart literally dropped to your stomach. Just one game of Twister you think to yourself. Just one game.