Who are you?

I woke up in a dark room, and I looked at my current state,
Ropes. Ropes tied around my wrists tightly, onto a wooden chair.
I heard a small scream beside me, the girl. Ms. Unicorn. She was in the same state as me.

The door creaked open with that horrifying sound that those horror movies have. It scared me to.. Let's see. One fourth of death?

Then a tall shadow of a person appeared. He seemed to be a man because of his short hair.

The lights flickered open making me squint my eyes.

A tall man with pale skin and brown hair appeared, looking at me and the blondie evilly.

"Welcome to hell ladies."

"Wait wha-you did this?!" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied casually.

"What is this for? We didn't do anything wrong!"

"Yes you did something wrong. You sent my best friend away!" He screamed.

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Your father. He's in jail. My best friend. My brother. We can't see each other much because of you!"

"He was abusing my mother! What did you expect hm? For me to stay there and watch him beat my mother?!"

"I don't care! You and blondie are going to get a taste of your own medicine."

He injected a sleeping formula in a syringe, then me and Ms. Unicorn blacked out.
Then.. I wondered.
Who was he to my father? I knew he was his best friend. But, something wasn't right.
Where did they take Sky?

Then.

Where am I going?