First Night Alone

Sky's POV

"Mom, You Cant Just Leave Me Alone, All Night!" I Whined, My mom had this new job, and sometimes she has to work over night. "Skylar, You've Stayed Home alone Before." She said, looking for her glasses. "Well, Yeah But, Now I Have Creepy Neighbor, Who Knows, There Could Be More of Them." I Whispered in a creepy voice, while looking out the window. "The Only creepy One here is You, and Close The Blinds!" She Said, still looking for her glasses. "Mom, If I Tell You Where Your Glasses Are Can I Order Pizza?." I Asked her, "Yes! Where Are They?" She asked while getting a twenty dollar bill out of her wallet. "There On Your Head, Your Welcome." I said amused, and took the twenty dollars out of her hand. She Glared at me, "Thanks Sky." She Said Annoyed. I laughed, and soon she joined me. "Bye Mom." I Said, I Closed the doors, and locked both of them. I Walked Over To Our couch And Stared at out T.V a plane black screen, how amusing, right? Before I ordered pizza, I decided to take a nap on the couch.

When I woke up the T.V was on, and it was fuzzy. I convinced myself it was just a power problem, and grabbed my phone. Pizza Time, I grabbed my cell phone, and a phone book, and quickly dialed the number. I placed my order, and walked around down stairs, doing random things. When I herd banging coming from upstairs. I froze in fright, I slowly made my way to the stair case. The banging was louder than before, it sounded like someone was banging on the walls or something. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I slowly made my way upstairs, and found the room where the banging was. I slowly opened the door, prepared to see Jack, or Someone holding a gun or something towards me. I quickly turned on the light and laughed, it was the shutters on the window they weren't closed properly. I walked over, and locked them. I sighed in relief, It was raining pretty badly out there.

*Ding Dong* I jumped at the noise, 'Damn Door Bell." I Muttered, I swear I herd a small little giggle, I shook off the thought and went to go answer the door. The Pizza girl was really pretty she was blonde, and Blue eyes. "Y-your Total-l I-s $17.65, and Do Y-You H-have A-a Phone, T-he Car B-broke Down." she Stuttered. "Thanks, and Yeah,Wunna Come In?, You Look Cold, And Wet." She laughed "Yeah Thanks." I opened the door wider, letting her in. "Im Skylar, but Its Sky For Short." She Smiled, "Your New Here, Right? And My Names Katherine, But its Kat For Short." I Smiled, handing her the phone. "Hey This Is Kat, Yeah The car Broke Down......How Long?........214 East Woods Drive........Yeah.......Ok Thanks, Bye." She Said into the phone. "Can I Stay Here? Its Creepy Waiting In The Car, Its Going To Be 30 Minute Wait For A New Car, With The Rain and All." She Asked. "Yeah, You Can Help Me eat This Pizza." I replied, pointing to the pizza. "Sure, Thanks!" She Said Happily.

We talked, and hung out. We Like the same music, and style. We had a lot in common. "So, You Don't Know About The History Of This House?" She asked. "Is It Creepy, Cause If It Is, Wunna Spend The Night?" I asked She Laughed. "No I'm Staying Alone Tonight." I Said, She stopped laughing, "Oh, Well Yes I Will" She replied. "Well What's The History?" I Asked. "You Know What? Never mind Its Nothing Really Important." She Said, "No Spill What You Know!" I Yelled Eger To Know. "Well You Have Had To Much Candy, But You'll Find Out Eventually." She Replied Crossing her legs. "Eventually? What Does That Even Mean?" I Asked. "Nothings A Secret Here, Sky." She Said Shaking Her Head.

"Do You Have Any PJ's, I Can Borrow?" She Asked, changing the subject, 'Nothing Stays A Secret' I Wonder what's the secret. "Sky?" I herd, "Oh Yeah, Up Stairs, Follow Me." I Replied. We went upstairs to my room, "Wunna Take A Shower?" I Asked her, She Nodded, "Yeah Thanks!" She said, taking the cloths I was letting her borrow. I showed her where the bathroom was, and plopped on my bed. "Ugh I Need Another Nap!" I Yelled into mid air, I Swear I herd more giggling. "Ok? I'm Tired That's All I said aloud again, but this time I got no response back. I Called my mom to tell her about my new guest, and she didn't mind one bit that she was spending the night.

After Kat got out of the shower, it was my turn. After That we both laid down. "Good Night Kat!" I Yelled, "Good Night Sky!" She Yelled Back. We were in my room, she took the bed and took the blow up mattress. "Goodnight." I Herd A small voice, "Sky? Was That You?" Kat Asked. "No" I whispered. "It Was The wind." I Suggested, I Got up and laid down with Kat, I could tell she new more about the noise then me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I Continue ? Or No ?

Comment, and Vote Please ?

I Need To Know If Its Good Or Not