[10] LA Christmas |A.C. Imagine|

THIS IS UP LATE && IM SOOOOO VERY SORRY!! I DIDN'T HAVE WIFI WHEN I WAS GOING TO UPDATE & THEN I FORGOT TO DO IT AND I HAVE A PROJECT FOR SCHOOL THAT I NEED TO GET DONE AND IM CURRENTLY DEAD SO.. YEAh.
Also, I had no plot for the imagine I just went with it.
------------------------------------------------

It was Christmas time and Aaron, my boyfriend of 7 years, and I had just finished moving into our shared apartment in Los Angeles. Though it wasn't cold or snowy out we both agreed that this was going to be the best Christmas you two could make it.
I was currently at home putting up the all of the Christmas decorations we currently had and listening to all the Christmas classics. While Aaron was out buying more. I received a text causing my phone to loudly *ding*. I stopped what i was doing and grabbed my cracked and wore phone from the couch. It was Aaron.
*Texting*
A: Hey babe
Y: Hey
A: Mistletoe?
Y: if we have enough money, sure.
A: ok, princess see you soon. This is my last stop so i'll be home soon.
Y: ok babeee, love you
A: love you too, kid.
*end texting*
I put down my phone and got off the couch to see what else had to be put up. I grabbed the last item and placed it on our living room wall next to the TV. I sat on the couch admiring my work as I waited for Aaron to get home. As I laid on the couch scrolling through twitter I felt that I wasn't fully into the Christmas spirit. I got up and ran into Aaron and I's shared room. Cameron had just gave these to us the other day and I was dying to wear mine. I pulled it over my clothes and zipped it up. Just as I walked out of the room I received I text. I walked back to the couch and read it.
*texting*
A: just left the last store and i need help getting stuff inside.
Y: ok, have your camera ready
A: ok??
Y: trust me.
We dont live that far away from the stores so, I grabbed my black and white converse and pulled them on tying them. I received another text from Aaron. It read, "I'm here. And camera is ready.." I sent back a quick "k" as I locked the apartment door, put the key in my pocket and hoped into the elevator to get down to the lobby. We lived on the 5th floor so, it didn't take a long time to get down. I exited the elevator and received a weird look from the old woman who was at the front desk. "Hello." I said to her smiling and waving as I continued to walk outside to help Aaron. As I pushed open the door there he was camera pointed at me laughing hard as I proudly walked over to him in my elf onesie. He wrapped his arms around me still laughing. I put my arms around is waist and buried my head in his chest, "You look cute babe." He said kissing my hood covered head. He continued laughing at me as we brought in the ornaments, tree topper and the few other bags of decorations he bought. Aaron locked the car and took my hand as we walked inside and took the elevator up to our floor. We set the bags down and Aaron went to change into his matching elf onesie. When he got back he set his camera on a timer for 10 seconds and backed away. "Get on my back hurry!" He yelled quiet enough so that we wouldn't get a noise complaint. I jumped onto his back and smiled happily as Aaron did the same. He grabs his phone with me still on his back. "Can you get my phone too please?" I ask him sweetly. He gives me the phone that was in his hand and sets me down. "This is your phone." I say confused. "No, my phone is silver; that's gold." He says smiling. "Oh my god. You didn't." I say a smile growing on my face as well as on his, "I did though." He replies. "I love you, I hope you know that." I say pecking his lips. "I love you, too, baby." He says back.