Eye Brow (Part3)

AN: I feel like a terrible person for not updating for yet another 2 months!! Oh Ghawd.. But there're some things I really want ya'll to know.. Okay I guess I'll say it now..

1.) I MIGHT WRITE MY REAL STORY ABOUT EYE, BROW.. LIKE THE MORE IN DETAIL AND THOSE THINGS.. A FULL BOOK.. A FULL RAURA BOOK.. I might start writing that when I'm like really free..

2.) I MIGHT NEED IDEAS.. I need like suggestions? I would love it if you guys would be sending me suggestions here and there.. I would totally appreciate it..

So yeah! That's all.. By the way, BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

PS:The speech below ain't mine.. I got it from the internet.. I'm sorry but I'm not great with making speeches XD..

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║ ║█║▌║█║▌║▌║▌█║║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

Ross' POV:

The walk to Laura's home was fun.. And yes, we kissed..

.......Okay, joke.. But that wouldn't be one bad idea right?

Wow, I'm whipped.. Anyway let me start over.. The walk to Laura's home, we were surrounded with silence.. A comfortable one, may I add.. I shoved my hands to my jean's pockets and puffed out a breath.. I wanted to look at her so badly.. So, I did but in a gingerly way.. I lowered my head and slightly and slowly tilted my head towards her to see her left pink tinged cheek (Probably because it's cold) and her twiddling fingers.. I scanned her outfit.. She wore white skinny jeans, and a coat with a cute yellow blouse inside..

Hmmm, my favorite color..

"Dude, are you seriously going to eye-fuck her right now?" my inner me scolded..

"Well, I am not the only one enjoying this right now, am I?" I retorted..

My inner me finally shut up but I could feel him rolling his eyes at me.. Feeling my eyes on her, she turned to look at me and covered up her pink tinged with a knowing smirk.. She looked cute trying to cover her blush.. I mentally gushed to myself about her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.. I watched her lips move as if she was talking to me.. I would want to kiss those plump lips.. They looked so dry but at the same time soft..

"Maybe like a pillow? Or maybe our favorite, cotton candy!" My inner me said..

I unconsciously licked my lips thinking about my lips on hers.. I was snapped out of my dirty daze when I felt a hand slap the back of my head.. I pouted and held the back of my head.. She laughed and rolled her eyes at me, shaking her head in the process.. I felt a smile playing on the end of my lips.. It was so hard not to smile when she's smiling.. It was contagious..

"How dare you laugh at me after hurting me!" I pouted at her.. I crossed my arms and turned away from her and pretended to go the opposite way from her..

"Ross! Get your ass back here or else I won't be talking to you ever again!" she shouted at me.. Wow great blackmail there Laurie.. I continued walking towards the opposite way, not knowing where I was going.. My head was itching to look back at her.. My feet was itching to go back to her.. My hands itched to hold her hand and go with her to her house.. But I wasn't going to give up so easily.. Wow, it sounded like we were a couple then got into a miserable fight and go-..

I got caught off by a body slamming behind me.. The familiar touch and the familiar little fingers made me knew it was Laura.. I held her thighs for support and smiled as I heard her mumbling apologies at me.. I could feel my inner me practically jumping up and down in happiness for being able to have a reason to hold her close..