Chapter 14

Mark's POV
We arrived outside my parents house. Ella was shaking and I could tell she was still nervous even tho we had that talk about an hour ago. I got out the car and went and opened the door so Ella could get out. She got out and just stared at the house. I had a feeling she didn't want to do this. I started to make my way to the door but she didn't follow. So I walked back to her and took her hands in mine.

"El look. If you don't want to do this now then we can always cancel and do it another time."

"No no. I don't want to cancel. I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"Just that you must of had a great childhood not like some."

"I did. Now are you ready?"

"Yes I am ready to go and show of my brilliant man to his parents."

"That's the spirit El!"

We gradually asked to the door and I knocked. After what seemed like hours my mum answer the door.

Ella's POV
A woman about the same size as Mark answered the door. She could tell she was in her late 40's but she looked very beautiful for her age.

Mark's POV
I was actually getting quite nervous now I hadn't seen my mum in ages. Neither my dad. She pulled me into a hug.

"Awe hi Markie I have missed you so so so much."

"Same here mum!"

That's when my mums eyes focused on Ella. Scanning her up and down.

"Mum this is my girlfriend Ella."

"Hi Mrs Owen such a pleasure to meet you."

"Call me Mary and such a pleasure to meet you too. Your such a beautiful girl if you don't mind me saying. My son is lucky to have you."

Me and Ella just looked each over and we both blushed.

"Thank you Mary, Mark means a lot to me. I love him so much."

"I'm glad to hear that Ella. Mark why don't you go and introduce Ella to your dad whilst I go and get some wine and some glasses."

"Okay mum."

I took Ella by the hand and guided her into the room where my dad was watching football.

"Dad?"

He turned around and a surprised look fell on his face.

"Mark son, come here!"

I went over to my dad and he pulled me into a hug. Once he pulled away he looked at Ella and was probably wondering who she is.

"So who's this?" He said pointing in Ella's direction.

"Dad this is my girlfriend Ella."

He shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Ella. In Keith Mark's dad."

"It's lovely to meet you Keith."

We sat down on the sofa and Ella rested her news on my shoulder. That's when my mum came in with wine and glasses.

"Would you like a glass of wine Ella?"

"No I can't drink alcohol in the morning really."

"Oh okay. Would you like a glass of water or something?"

"A glass of water would be lovely Mary."

My mum nipped out to get Ella a glass of water then she came back in and placed it on the table. That's when the conversation was going to start.