Eavesdrop Much?

Hi guys so hi how are you? No? Okay just go read the story.

ERICA'S POV

I just kissed Niall. Not a truth or dare kiss. Or a pity one as my first. But a real kiss. I wasn't sure if it meant as much to him as me but let me say the sparks flew.

"So Im guessing there's going to be a second date?" He smirked at me.

"Shut up." I said as we left the bowling alley.

The car ride home he was silent until he turned on the radio and sang along. He had a perfect voice my mind=blown.

"Niall why don't you have more solos? Your voice is amazing!" I said over the music.

"Management doesn't think I'm good enough.... Neither do the fans." He said his face full of anger and hurt at the same time.

"What and ever. I'm sure management are amazing singers." I said sarcastically. A small smile formed on his lips causing one to form on mine also. We pulled up to the flat. He got out and opened the car door for me.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Well this would be the cheesy moment where I walk you up to the door and kiss you but we both live here so that won't work." He said grinning.

"Oh my god Niall your such a umm." I said trying to think of something to call him.

"Such a what?" He smirked.

"Your a cheese cake!" I finally came up with.

"I'm a cheese cake?" He asked laughing.

"Yup now you have to make me a cheese cake you cheese cake!" I said poking him.

"Never!!" He said throwing me over his shoulder and running inside.

"HELP IM BEING KIDNAPPED!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up Erica you'll wake the whole house." Niall said shushing me.

He was right. All the boys came running down holding various objects. But the best was harry who had a blow dryer in his hands. Me and Niall burst into laughter.

"What is going on??" Zayn asked rubbing his eyes.

"Niall is trying to kidnap me!" I said ?trying to get away from him.

"E the worst he can do is eat your dinner." Liam said rolling his eyes.

"Where have you two been?" Harry asked.

"The stars are nice." I said smiling at Niall.

He started laughing at our new inside joke.

"What?" All the boys asked. A look of confusion coming over their face only

Causing us to laugh harder.

"Okay so are you guys dating yet?" Louis asked. Harry hit him on the head.

"Umm I'm gonna go to bed." I said awkwardly avoiding their question.

"Okay night." They all said.

Instead of going to my room like I said I stayed in the hallway wanting to hear the conversation.

"Soo Niall how was the date." Liam said.

"Umm good." He said awkwardly.

"Did you guys kiss?" Harry asked. Oh gosh. That boy. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Um well..." Niall stuttered.

"That's a yes!!!!" Harry laughed with all the boys.

"Whatever Harry." Niall said obviously embarrassed.

"See doesn't even deny it." Louis added.

"Whatever lads I'm gonna go to bed alright." Niall said. The other boys murmured their agreements. Shizz I had to get out if here. I stood up and tried to sprint down the hallway but tripped over someone's shoe and went flying towards the ground just in time for the boys to come around the corner.

"Eavesdrop much?" A heard a voice chuckle.

TO BE CONTINUED

Poopy chapter oh well! Thanks so much for all your amazing comments that just make my day I love you all so much! One more thing okay so I was on Instagram and I found this amazing account called @larrypoet and I wanted to share a poem they wrote so here we go.

•10 Years•

I still cant believe

That I saw you today

Walking down the London

Streets after 10 years since

We fell apart.

There was a lovely man

By your side and even though

It's been awhile I

Felt my heart break inside.

Seeing you with him

Reminded me of when we

We're together and how

We were each others first loves

But I wanted you to also be my last.

I guess you didn't want that

Because I'm a part of your past.

I still can't believe

That I saw you today

And it was bittersweet

Because 10 years ago that

Was the way you used to look

At me.

Literally one of my favorite poems of all time it's a Larry poem so if you have am Instagram go check them out @larrypoet and don't forget to comment vote and fan bye!