Babbling Bella (ACTUAL CHAPTER)

Sorry guys this is late! Well went to registration today blahhhh! I have only a few classes with my friends and that sucks :( anywho enjoy the chapter! Btw 11.5k+ reads thanks!

Erica's POV

I quickly found my seat on the plane. There was a girl a bit younger than me sitting in the seat next to mine.

"Hi!" She waved. I nodded and put my head phones in trying to fall asleep.

"Helloooooo!" I felt someone poking me.

"Can I help you?" I looked at the girl next to me.

"Do you like One Direction?" She asked.

"They are cool...?" She obviously didn't recognize me.

"They are way more than cool... And im bella." She giggled.

"Erica and whos your favorite?" I asked.

"Niall he's mine." She said. Well actually he's mine....

"Really? Me too." I told her.

"Ugh can you believe that girl he's dating?" She groaned my smile quickly fading. I narrowed my eyes.

"And what's wrong With her?" I asked.

"Have you SEEN her? Plus she's a total bitch." She says rolling her eyes.

"How would you know?" I scoffed.

"Because Niall is mine he's my sunshine and she is getting all with him! She's using him for his fame and will break his heart in the end." She says simply.

"Yea she's sooo using him for fame that's why no one knows who she is." I told her. I mean me and Niall and been a secret for a while. But not any more I guess.

"Still I don't like her."

"You've never met her though." I Pinter out even though she was talking to me right now.

"Don't care." She says looking around. I mumbled a few colorful words under my breath. I could hear my phone ringing from my bag. I smiled when I saw Niall's name pop up on my screen. He wanted to FaceTime. I quickly accepted.

"Hi." He said smiling.

"Hey."

I heard a sharp gasp from beside me as realization hit the girl.

"What was that?" Niall asked.

"Just a girl...." I trailed off.

"I-Um- well, I didn't know!" She said flushed.

"Save it." I told her.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"Anyways." I turned back to Niall.

"Having fun on the plane?" He asked smiling.

"It's amazing." I chuckled.

"Sounds like it.... So Erica." He said.

"Niall...." I joked.

"I'm sorry." He says shyly.

"It's fine." I told him.

"I don't know what I was thinking I- what?"

"I'm not mad." I told him. His toothy grin spread over his face again causing me to smile as well. I heard giggling coming from next to me only to see Bella also FaceTime with a friend.

"Niall?"

"Yea?"

"My phone is gonna die soon and I need battery for when I get to the airport." I told him sadly.

"Will you call me when you land?" He asked.

"Of course." I promised.

"Erm I er...." He looked hesitant?

"Bye Niall call you later." I smiled ending the call.

"Do you love him?" A voice asked me.

"Josie! You can't just ask people of they love someone!" Bella scolded.

"Erm what?" I asked blushing.

"She does. They are so in love it's not even funny." Josie said smirking. I blushed even more. Wait this was too 14 year olds what do they know??

"How would you know?" I raised my eyebrow.

"It's obvious duh. I mean the way he looks at you.... Like.. Like your his princess." Bella nodded.

"His princess?" I asked.

"Niall always says his princess is out there waiting. I think the wait is over." She smiled.

I nodded and sat down in my seat. I was falling for Niall fast too fast for my liking. But could it be true? I mean I've only known him a little while. Was it possible that I loved him?

To Be Continued.....

I'm really irritated with wattpad right now. First the deleted chapter then today I was trying to get on my computer cuz my phone was dead. So I get on the computer and try and log into wattpad and it won't let me! So that's why this is so later plus I had registration today. EW school in one week. But sorry bout this chapter it's shorter than the original version cuz I didn't wanna re-write all the details plus I couldn't remember them. Lol we please go check out my other fanfics! Also

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN

NO seriously do it please. I have no motivation anymore.

-Amy