#4: Friendship

Saruhiko went back to Ashinaka High to pass some withdrawal letters of Shinoa. Kukuri recognized him and blocked his way heading to the office. "Mr. Where in the world is my friend?", Kukuri had a strong eyes. "Your friend no longer exist. Im sorry to tell you", Saruhiko sighed. At the same time Misaki is there to return something to Neko. Coincidentally they looked at each other. "Monkey?", Misaki asked in anger. Kukuri was still in front of him. "What are you getting? Confession?!!", Misaki shouted. "You're as airhead as before", Saruhiko said preparing his sword. "Violence is not good here", the silver king, Yashiro, stopped them. "We'll settle this someday", Misaki glared. Misaki went back at HOMRA with a bad mood. As he entered the bar, he saw the Lieutenant in civilian clothes. "What are you doing here?", Misaki said in irritation. "Seri is here to discuss something important, Yata, mind if you go breathe for air first", Kusanagi looked serious. Yata left. "I dont know what our King is thinking. All I know is that this will create a a tornado", Seri sipped through her glass. Yata kicked some stones at the floor. He passed by an aisle where he noticed a girl dressed in Scepter's uniform. Since when this they have another girl. "Poor thing, you might be looking for a place to belong", she said. Misaki looked back and saw her patting a cat. Those words were.... "Haha, look a Blue woman", Misaki heard some HOMRA and checked upon them. "Dont go bullying some blue. She's new so dont scare her", Misaki made them go away. "Thank you. Shall we have a cup of tea?", Shinoa offered. They visited a cafe shop. "Reds like me dont take offers from Blues but I got no where to go right now", Misaki said freely. "I feel sorry for the Red King. I see that he's been that close to you", Shinoa opened. "Of course, Mikoto-san in our hero... Our hero", Misaki repeated thinking of Saruhiko. "Our? He saved you and your friend?", Shinoa asked. "Ah, but that jerked betrayed us. Inspite of that betrayal, Mikoto-san didnt mind", Misaki was proud of his King. "Your past king is really something but then... I think you should also focus on you new King Shinoa smiled that made Misaki blush. She's right. We cant afford to loose another King. They both ate. "That friend of yours, how is he?", Shinoa asked. "He's doing good and that is what I hate. Seeing him happy with other people", Misaki gripped his fork. "This will be bad if the others see me with a HOMRA. Lets talk more of it next time", Shinoa sneaked away. It was already pass 7 and she sneaked at the backdoor. "Where have you been?", Reishi's leaning at the wall of the backdoor. "Checkmate. I wonder what my punishment will be", Shinoa laughed. Reishi patted her head. "How did your date go?", Reishi asked. "Uhmm.. I listened to some friendship problem. I wish I have one", Shinoa stretched entering the door. You actually have some. "I mean, everyone here is my friend. Just that...", Shinoa stopped then bowed to Reishi. "Thank you and good night", Shinoa ran to her room.

At Ashinaka High School, Kukuri sulking her blanket thinking of Shinoa. Neko visited her room. "Kukuri, why are you crying?", Neko asked. "Shinoa!!! Shinoa!! She's missing", Kukuri cried. Yashiro and Kuro entered her room. "We'll look for her since she's also a good friend of ours", Yashiro assured.