#The End

"Fushimi Saruhiko, as my first Clansman. Would you do the honor of showing them how powerful you are?", Shinoa asked. Saruhiko swung his hand making a huge boundary of ice. "That was amazing!!!", Shinoa junped at him hugging his back. "Saruhiko, mind calling my name?", Shinoa asked. Saruhiko faced her and whispered to her ears. "After all of this, treat me a whole roasted chicken", Saruhiko demanded. "Is that how you'll treat me as a king?", Shinoa laughed and patted Saruhiko's shoulder. "Off, I go", Shinoa disappeares from his sight.

The Green King and Yashiro were discussing about the destruction of Slate. "You cannot destroy it, Weissman", Nagare laughed. "He might not, but I can", Shinoa appeared. "How cruel Silver King, using a little girl", Nagare glared at Shinoa. "He did not use me. In order to protect the ones I love. I would rather do this", Shinoa smiled and released black aura engulfing the slate. The Sword of Damocles are starting to fall apart and so came crushing on the Slate. "Lets get out of here", Kuro assisted the four but Shinoa rejected the help. "My Clansman will be here at the moment", she bid them goodbye.

As what she said, Saruhiko came in her assistance. They end up in front of the school. Shinoa fell on her knees so she decided to lie down at the grasses. "Its done, Shinoa. Lets go eat", Saruhiko offered a hand. Shinoa wiggled her head. "Come, lie down with me and watch the blue of the sky", Shinoa offered. Saruhiko felt his powers are fading. He stared at Shinoa she was peacefully looking at the sky. "You're so unfair. You told me we're going to eat together", Saruhiko clicked his tongue. "Do you badly want to eat a whole chicken?", Shinoa laughed. "It was because you werent able to do that when you're hungry. Maybe this time that you're happy, then you can eat the half", Saruhiko shyly said. Shinoa cupped Saruhiko's face. "Thank you for believing in me, Saruhiko and sorry for leaving ahead of time. One day, because I am your King, I'll come back crawling back to you", Shinoa looked at him and smiled. "Being thanked and apologizing at the same time is disgusting", Saruhiko bit his lip. "Mind calling me by my name", Shinoa requested.

Tatara Aisaka.

Ghe . Sorry for a wonderful ending. Thank you for reading the whole stuff. Its ny first time uploading fan ficted stories. I hope you enjoyed it. Banzai!!! Fushimi lovers